53• Daddy

Baby who cares?
But I know you care!
Bring it over to my place,
You don't know what you did,
did to me..
Your body lightweight,
speaks to me!!
♡♡

Agastya's POV

The feeling of officially waking up as Husband and wife feels so fucking unreal, I can't even describe.
The previous night was beyond my imagination.
How delicate my baby is but still she took me with all her Grace and Boldness is just so sexy and fascinating.

She's Fragile like a bomb but is delicate and soft like her favourite rose.

She's the fire but melts with my touch.

She's everything I ever wished for and everything I ever wanted to be addicted to.

My Woman.
My pride.
My wife.

Today we all are at home because some of the guests were still Coming so mom asked me and Varnika to stay at home and finally we got the permission that we can attend the office tomorrow.

She was down with Maa It's almost past evening and she's still busy with various guests, relatives and friends.
and I was in my library...
I had a meeting with my Technical team since we need to discuss the workings of The crucial data stored and about the blast.

"Sir as per the analysis, after it's basically a pattern that he's following every time", Arion, one of my Technical dealers said.

"That's already confirmed, after the blast something or the other is related to Varnika and now I can't wait to kill that motherfucker, Hack every system all the remaining ones", I commanded.

"Arjun, what's the update in the system", I asked.

"Sir-,Actua-"

"Fucking say that", I shouted.

"Sir- some of ou- our information is getting leaked".

My teeth clenched automatically after listening to this fucking shit.
Information is getting leaked that means the person is known to me.

"All of you cut the call, Inform Arjun if anything happens and Arjun you call me immediately", I ordered and soon sat in front of my system.

"What the fuck did you mean about the information? Why didn't you tell me before?", my voice turned more deep with anger and the danger was audible.

"Sir, I- I thought tha-that it's just a nor-normal glitch or something like that-" my blood was boiling, "But the information which was only known the team selected by you and all- th- the fil-files are being copied"

"Fuck god damn it"

"What the hell you were doing? Letting all this happen? Arjun I'm literally feeling like shooting each and every one of you right now!!!".

"Sir- we- we're dealing wit-"

"What fuck are you dealing with", I bawl

"Sir the information which has been copied is personal which means someone whom you trust is doing all this", his words were fumbling with fear.

"I want all the members of that group tonight. I'll send you the location. Every single person should be there before 9 PM did you fucking get it?", I ordered.

"Yes sir", he said.

The crucial information.
Someone whom I trust with this.
Who can betray like that?