57• Convinience

Agastya's POV

Silence. Suffocation. Hurt. Guilt. Broke. Partially dead. Aggression.

These were my condition for the last six days.

My naked torso was dropping the sweat like someone pulled me and kept me below the shower. my body turned breathy and sweaty. My knuckles were almost bleeding but that wasn't enough to distract my mind from the continuous thoughts in my mind and Varnika's Face in front of my eyes.

I punched the boxing bag because I don't know what number of times because my whole body was occupied by her face and thoughts.

Punch.

The moment she told me about her past I was already asking my heart to be ready for a trauma and praying to God to forgive me when I will mercilessly kill that fucker.

Punch.

My wife bared so much in the last year.

Punch.

She was mentally struggling.

Punch.

Alone.

Punch.

The trauma. PUNCH The fear. PUNCH The suffocation. PUNCH.

By now my knuckles were bleeding heavily since I didn't wear the gloves but that doesn't bother my mind. my body was asking to take rest for at least a minute because since the last six days, I barely slept.

She used to sleep on the sofa and I gently picked her up to make her sleep peacefully.

But all these whiles, my sleep was found nowhere.
And would not until I cut the throat of that motherfucker.

I again delivered a few more punches and the bag got torn.

"Fuckkkk offff", my voice echoed in the whole Gym with my heart beat increased and mind all fucked up.

I haven't talked to her since the investigation day.
Why?

Because, I am not able to face myself and answer my questions.
I failed as a husband.
All I did was to tell her to be calm and never ever created an environment so that she could trust me.
But no matter what.
She's my love and hence, I did everything to save her and to keep her away from the shit.

I went back to the Villa which I booked for one of the members who was helping me with this.

I took my laptop and saw that every thing which was recorded in the investigation was transferred to my system and deleted from the original.

After I received it in my laptop, I deleted it from each and every fucking source.

"You are the first husband you himself planned the investigation for his wife", the hazel eyes shined bright when the light turned on, revealing Nivaan's face.

Yes, It's Nivaan.
Nivaan Rawat.

The top criminal lawyer of Delhi and also my childhood friend.
Nivaan and were in the same school. For the graduation, I went abroad and he studied the law he was interested in since he was in grade 8th.
He's staying in this villa.

Nivaan was in Barcelona, enjoying his vacation when the news of Myra being killed reached me.

Yes, I knew it since the Sangeet night, Or I can say before I received that text about the thud in the wedding.

I knew it was a murder.
Ohkay, I won't lie. I knew The murderer too.
And fortunately, I'm in love with that murderer with all my soul, my will, and my fucking heart.