14• Deep ocean eyes

Agastya's POV

"Kartik, beta jao aur Pooja ka samaan gaadi mai rakhvao", I heard my chachi yelling at kartik.

(Kartik, go and keep all the prayer item in the car)

It's Mahashivratri and all of us are supposed to go shiv mandir to celebrate and worship the sacred bond of Lord Shiva and Goddess Gauri *especially Varnika and I*. According to my dear matashri (mom), since Varnika and I will soon be husband and wife, we must do this pooja together Though technically Varnika and I both already did the reverence in the morning.
The scene still flashes on my mind.
The moment my eyes met hers, off white silk saree, shiny soft hairs, minimal makeup, it became too difficult to focus on something else when the empress of beauty was standing stunned in front of my eyes, gazing right at me. Still my brain couldn't erase the little pain in her eyes when her feet were bleeding, at that very moment I felt like destroying every fucking thorn that hurted her.
I don't know why.
I don't know why my heart dominates my brain when it comes to her.
I fucking don't know....
The only thing I knew at that moment was to pick her up so that those bloody thorns couldn't hurt her more!
What the hell are you feeling Agastya???
No,no,no....I need to control my heart and stop feeling these things.
I can't let her distract me every time....
I know that one day this distraction will be the cause of my destruction.

Everyone is preparing, since first we have to go to the Deewan mansion and from there, we'll head to the Shiv mandir.
"Ye dekho, Raja ji ab aare hai", Dadi yelled.

(Look here, the king is now coming finally)

"Oye hoye, Aaj to koi pakka Fida ho jaega", I heard a husky voice and turned back to see Ivaan.

(Wow, someone will definitely fall in love today)

He came and touched my feet, "bhai, you're looking Dashing. Bhabhi will surely forget to breathe", Ivaan complimented me while I just replied with a smirk.

Every time I hear her name, I don't know what happens to me...? My body starts feeling something as soon as my ears hear her name.
You have to keep control of your body, mind and the most important of all- heart.

"Chalo chalo let's go now we're gett-", My mom came yelling but suddenly stopped after looking at me.
Kya ho gyaa??
(What happened)

"Haye Mera beta kitna handsome lag raha hai", She said, taking some kajal on her ring finger tip from her waterline and applying it behind my ear.

(Wow, my son is looking so handsome)

"Thanks maa", I replied.
It's just a cream coloured kurta, my mom specially tailored for me.
Maybe it's because I always wear a suit, 3-piece, tuxedos or shirts. After a long time I wore Indian.

"Where's Adhira?", I asked.

"Adhira and Kartik went before to check everything, now we should also go", mom said and everyone followed her.
All our cars stopped right in front of the main door of the Deewan mansion.
I stepped out and touched Varnika's mother's feet.
She hugged me and then went to mom and Chachi.
"Why the guards?", Ruhanika bhabhi asked.
"Ye bina guards ke ek kadam bahar nhi rakhne deta hame", My chachi came forward to meet Ruhanika bhabhi and Ved.
"I don't want to take any risk", I replied though when it comes to security, my family never Questions me back.
Actually they can't, after what happened a year ago.

I was just Looking behind Bhabhi, at the door.
Where's she? Did she already go?
But why the hell I'm searching for her?????
Agastya.......you need to control.

"Ved also does the same", She replied. Patting ved's arms.
"Looking for Varnika?", Ruhanika bhabhi winked at me and smirked.
Arey jab pata hai to bata do, ye pareshan karne ki kya zarurat hai.