59• That's like my husband

Varnika's POV

Dear Agastya

It's Day 48th of not seeing you around but I swear I'm able to feel you around me.
I survive each and every day with the hope that you'll at least come back and forgive me.
I don't give a fuck how complicated it gets.
I want you.
Because the world where we are not together is nothing but a burying site for me.

I love you Agastya.
I wish you could see the smile on my face when I write you these notes.

Keeping the note inside the box I came out of the walkin wardrobe.
I don't feel like going to the office, Rohan understood it and asked me himself to stay at home and look for it.

Nothing feels the same.
I couldn't focus on anything.
Every time I see our room, the glimpse of our last night flickers in front of my eyes.

"Hello Mrs. Rathore", I turned back and after almost one and a half months a genuine smile touched my lips seeing all three of my best friends with my favourite dessert.

"How are you, pretty woman?", Rishika hugged me and we all sat on the bed.

"I'm fine", I forced a smile.

I don't want to tell them or else they'll get worried unnecessarily.
I had already hurt Agastya and I would never repeat that mistake ever.

"You're fine?", Aditi repeated as if she just knows the truth.

Fuck no.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine", I lied with a mocking smirk.

"You bitch? Now you've learned to lie hmm? We're getting to know about your relationship from someone else. Aren't we anything to you?", Rishika bashed throwing a pillow on my face while my eyes widened after knowing that they knew the truth.

Who the fuck told them?

"I-"

"You just alienated us, you idiot", with those words they all hugged me and I busted out the tears I was controlling hard not to shed.

Rohan Rishika and Aditi all were worried for me and I was able to witness it in their eyes.

"Varnika you should have told us at least", Rohan rubbed my pack and passed the water.

"I- I'm s-s-sor-sorry", the words were barely leaving my mouth because of the non stop tears my eyes were shedding

"You looked at him?", Aditi said and the shock ran my body.

Is he okay?
What happened to him?
Where's he?

"What happened to him? Is he okay? Is he safe? Aditi please tell me? Did something happ-"

"Shhh, come here and look at this video", she passed me her phone.
Seeing Agastya after so many days in a few days felt like someone returned my soul but seeing his condition again felt like the soul was taken out.

"Wha-what hap-happened to him? Where's he? What the hell is going on", my breath stopped abruptly seeing the video of Agastya admitted in the hospital.

"He got unconscious because he drank too much. Sidharth took him to the hospital. He's okay now", she said and for a minute I breathed properly but still my heart was not ready to beat calmly.

"I want to meet him let's go", I got up from the bed looking for car keys when Rohan's hand stopped me.

"Varnika Sidharth had to go to DC for some work so He's not with Agastya and moreover Agastya didn't even told him about his location so we cannot go to him", Rishika said and again I was the same lifeless body structure faced the reality again in the form of a tight slap.