60• Confessions

Meri tanhaiyo ko,
Noor mil jaae.
Tera chehra jab Nazar aae.

Agastya's POV

Breathless, lifeless, departed, lonesome, destroyed, broken..

These are the words which are enough to describe my life and situation for the last one and a half months.

How fucking stupid love makes you that you can't even go against your heart and still craves for the love of that person who doesn't love you.

My heart, my body, my mind everything fucking thing is still craving for her in the same way it used to happen before.

I miss her essence.

I miss her dope.

I miss her.

I miss my wifey

But sometimes I ask God,
Does she also miss me the way I do??

"What you say Mr. Rathore?"

The voice brought me back. though I was admitted in the hospital a day before yesterday because of My dearest friend I was saved and here's me again that fucking stupid broken life with a shattered heart yet dealing with these motherfuckers whom people also called so called Dealers.

Roberto Gallo, is a spoiled brat of his late father who was a famous business tycoon but this fucker sold all his property and now he's involved in illegal trafficking of children's and smuggling of poisonous Substances.

I only held this meeting since he will stay busy here and my team will rescue the children and other people this motherfucker kidnapped.

Til then I had to continue this fucking drama.

"Yeah ri-"

Before I could say anything the door of my suite opened and it felt like my world turned upside down.

All my restlessness found it's peace the moment my Nirvana entered the hell looking like the walking reason of my death.

Am I dreaming?
Is this my hallucinations?
I didn't even drink!

She entered the room wearing a short Cherry red dress followed by a black trench coat and open hair looking so fuckable I might die.

What the fuck she's doing here?
How did she get to know about my location?
How the fuck she got the access?

Sometimes I feel fucked up man,
I feel fucking broken and split.

My jaw clenched hard with teeth grinned and fist as tight I might kill all these motherfuckers who are Ogling her like fucking creeps.
Mark my words, If they didn't remove their gaze right now... I will begin with my spectacle of death.

Her and mine gaze was stuck on each other.
The boldness, the seduction, the curvy body was just making me hard.

She's was looking so sexy that right now I want just strip her and fuck until she's only able to see the stars which I make her see.

With those polished sexy legs, she walked in just in front of me and sat on the opposite chair.

I didn't even blink because how can I skip a single glimpse of her when actually I was dying for me all these days.

One of the motherfuckers stood up and walked to her.

I'm first using my gun on him.

He said something to her and she gave her hand to him.
The moment he touched her hand, all my veins exploded with wrath and envy.