Ch. 3

-Matthews pov-

I walked downstairs and saw Mad sleeping on the couch. It was 3 in the afternoon and the guy's were coming over.

"Hey Mad... Wake up." I said in a deep accent. She still didn't. I went to the kitchen and got whip cream and up to my to my room to get a feather.

I sprayed some whip cream in her hand and tickled her. She quickly sat up and smacked her own face. Then I heard the door open.

"Matthew I'm going to kill you!" Maddy said running after me as in hid behind Nash and Hayes walking in the door. She stopped in her tracks.
"Wow Matt.... Didn't know you had a girlfriend..." Nash said walking up to her and wiped some whip cream off her face.

"Nash...that's my sister Maddy... And Hayes you heard what I said. Any if you lay a finger on something that is private at her age I will kill you mentally and physically. Got it?" I said coming out from behind them. Then I felt a hand smack my face. Maddy.

"MADDDYYY!!!! " I yelled ask she ran up to her bathroom.

"So she single? Or is it better to ask if we can get to know each other?" Hayes asked me in a whisper.

"Get to know each other was the best question...but just letting you know she tells me everything and if you hurt her... You'll see the Satan part of the Matthew Espinosa." I said. I was very protective ofy little sister. I mean what can I say? She is little.

-Maddy's pov-

I walked in my bathroom and started to wash my face but some wouldn't come out of my hair. I did everything to get it out.

I was about to wash it when some guy came in my room and stood in the doorway of the bathroom.

"Uhh....you're the Hayes guy right? " I asked.

"Haha right. I see your having trouble with the whip cream? " He said pushing himself off the frame and walked toward me. He got my spray bottle and sprayed my strands of hair and combed it all out.

"Thanks. " I said looking up into his blue eyes.

"No problem." He said. He looked as if he was quivering his lip for a kiss...but I didn't let it happen.

"Uhm! So... Anyways... " I said pulling my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah.. Would you like to go over to my place since they're talking about that magcon stuff? " He asked scratching his neck and looking at his shoes.

"Yeah sure. I'm sure Matt is fine with it." I put my hair back in a bun and put my white vans on.

•••••

-Hayes pov-

Maddy seemed like a cool girl. I wanted to get to know her. And she was obviously shy about friends. It looked like she had none but I didn't mention anything.

We walked into my room and I sat on my bed as she just stood there awkwardly like she didn't know what to do.

"You can sit next to me or we can watch a Disney movie. Anything you want...I'll do. " I said trying to be polite.

"oooo!!! Can we watch Cinderella?? I love that movie! " She said as she jumped up and down.

"Uh yeah.... Let me check my 6 year old sisters room..." I got up and walked in and grabbed the DVD case and put it in we watched it.

I looked at the clock and it was 9:30. Maddy fell asleep and the movie ended. I carried her over to the guest room and texted Matt she's sleeping over here in the guest room.

Hopefully one day... She'll be sleeping next to me every night

•••••