Ch. 29

-Maddy's pov-

So today is the day I leave my house for 4 or maybe 5 months.

I got packed.

"Okay toothbrush, brush, clothes, shoes, mo-" I got cut off by someone I was glad to leave for 4 months.

"Hey Mads. Listen I'm sorry about last night. Can we please make up? I mean because I was making a stupid mistake leaving the person I love." He walked one step forward.

Okay, so little mr. Fancy pants is going to get a little taste of his own medicine.

"Hayes that's what I've been wanting to hear! I will always..." I stopped smiling and walking.

"Always what babe?" He asked holding my arms since we were now too close.

"I will always hate you bastard. The whole reason I was calm last night was so I wouldn't get a headache for today." I said pushing him off of me seeing a very worried face.

"Maddy you aren't going with Matt they already arranged stuff they're leaving alone." He said unzipping my bag and taking some clothes out. I grabbed his wrist, then started to put them back in.

"Yeah, they do have it arranged. You are staying with Nila. And I am going to California with Nash and Matt...since you stupidly decided to be a dick for the...what 5 time? I don't know because you've done it so many times." I said and I took my suitcase and left it by the door, which was opened by Nash.

"Hey M- Hayes what are you doing in here?" Nash asked looking at him. Then me.

I shrugged as an innocent little girl..

"Nothing. I was just about to leave." He said all happy. Like who the fuck is he going to see?

•••••

-Hayes' pov-

I was sad that me and Maddy broke up. But today, since I broke up with my other girlfriend, Im going to see Nila. She is the only person that will try and help me get her back. Right?

•••••

-Maddy's pov-

I'm boarding the plane. And yea I'm 15 years old and I'm holding both Matt's and Nash's hand. And yes they are 19. But oh well. They are the only ones I can trust right now. So oh well.

As soon as we sat down, (I was in the middle) I was still holding their hands and I leaned my head on Matt's shoulder but then was pushed over to Nash's shoulder.

"Dude." Nash whispered.

"What?" Matt whispered.

"You could've hurt her. Shes still a Baby you know?" I laughed and kissed his cheek family wise.

"Wait...I don't get one?" Matt asked tugging my arm, whining.

"No you almost hurt the baby." I laughed and soon fell asleep to my not so graceful dubstep music at 89 volume.

•••••

-Nash's pov-

So I'm 19. I know.

I just wish that Maddy was 18....it would be so much better.

I like Maddy. She is fun, spontaneous, and funny. She also can sing. She sings like an angel that never came alive...I don't even know..haha.

I took a selfie with her phone of us and then I grabbed my phone and took a selfie.

But I posted it on Twitter and Instagram.