Ch. 28

-Maddy's pov-

I walked in his bathroom and took a shower. I got out and got dressed and removed the make up off my face.

Knock knock

"Come in!" I said.

"Hey baby. You okay?" Hayes asked.

"Yup. 100%." I said with a smile. I actually was. Now that I'm confertable, I'm fine.

I hugged him and went to Nash's room and found Matt and Nash making a vine. I laughed and waited.

"Halo Maddy-son." Nash said greeting me in a weird accent.

"Hey." I said laughing.

"Hola seniorita!" (Sorry if I spelt that wrong I kind frogot how to spell it.) I laughed and hugged Matt and Nash both.

They hugged back and asked at the same time, "what was that for?"

"I'm going to miss both of you. I really wanted you guys to stay but I couldn't hold you guys back from your career." I said getting teared up. "Damn it...this sounds like a marriage speech. But I really love you guys. I don't want you guys gone forever, you know?" I said chuckling and wiping my tears away.

"Awe! Mads its only for 4 months. We will be back before you know it." Nasb said holding my shoulders. He then wiped another tear of mine away.

"I actually have to tell you something since you brought up marriage speeches." Matt said. I got worried he was engaged.

"Did you get a girl pregnant?!" I yelled.

"No...no. I have a girlfriend and we have been dating for about 5 months. She is playing my wife in the movie me and Nash are in." He said with his hands in his pockets.

"And...and you didn't tell me? And then if you together for the rest of these 4 months that means you guys are together for 9 months." I said running things through my mind out loud.

"Maddy I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I was waiting for the right time." He said pulling me in for a hug. I lightly hugged him back.

"I- I need to think about all of this." I was amazed at how a brother like him would keep something like a may be life changing thing away from me. I'm so crushed at how he thought I wasn't strong enough to take it on.

I ran into hayes' room crying. Obviously he wasn't in there. He was in the bathroom connected to his room taking a shower.

I lied on his bed and just stared at the ceiling.

Then the bathroom door open.

Hayes came out with only. Towel around his waist.

"Oh hey. Didn't know you'd be in here. I'll be right back." He said getting PJs and then going to the bathroom.

"No its okay. I'll turn around. You can change in here." I said turning around.

'"OK." He said in a smirking tone.

"Turn around." He said getting into his dresser I think.

"I swear hayes. If you have a speedo on I will never be your girlfriend." I said turning slowly.

"Oh ok...then don't turn around." He said aughing.

"What?!" I asked.

"Just kidding!! I'm shirtless with basketball shorts on."

"OK good." I stood up and hugged him.

He was warm and his sent engulfed me. I just stood there hugging him with him hugging back.

"I love moments like this." He said smiling looking down at me. C

"Me too." I said returning a smile.

"What do you wanna do?" He asked pulling away and jumping onto his bed.

"Want to just lay here and talk?" I asked walking toward the bed and laying next to him.

"Sure what do you want to talk about." He asked sitting up.

"About life." I said, smiling at the ceiling like God was there and was having a deep down conversation with me.

"Well... okay. How's life Maddy?" He asked turning to me. I laughed and said, "Great. Just Great." I stopped laughing and started to frown. Was it because I had just realized what my life has brought me too? Or was it because I just realized what I did to my big brother who has tried to be the best ever since our parents died?

"Maddy is there something wrong?" Hayes asked putting on a serious tone.

"Yeah Hayes. There is. And I know now...that I just screwed up my life with one little mistake. One little secret made me furious. And now my best friend is probably crying right now and im not there to comfort him when he stood by me when life got tough for me. I screwed up this time. I really did." I looked at him for that then I stared blankly into space and let a single tear drop. Hayes sat there twiddling his fingers and not noticing the pain I am going through.

After a long while he looked up at me. I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was red. His face and everything, was a bright red as if he was hiding something from me. Although no school for neither of us I still was curious about what he was doing behind my back.

"Maddy I have to tell you something. It's better now then later." He said touching my arm. As I thought Hayes don't break me. I am already heartbroken enough. I still believed he was going to hit me hard with a story that, not only I couldn't take on, but he could not take on himself.

"I love you Maddy. I honestly do. But when we got out of school...I know I was texting girl...and that obviously hurt you. But when we split up, I had a feeling our love going away and no one wanted anything from each other. But now here we are. Talking. About life. Some points right now wish that I didn't tell you this. But I think we should break up. I have been talking to this other girl named Tory. She doesn't go to our school. She is homeschooled and lives a couple blocks away from me. I asked you to stay with me for these months so I could explain to you why I wanted to you know... but I hope you understand....and I understand if you hate me now."

That bastard.

Telling me that he loves me and would take care of me and that 'he'll never cheat on me again' I have a feeling right now that wants to say nothing but get up and go with Matthew to the set. But I screwed things up with him. I guess I could go apologize and take my suitcase that I packed for Hayes' house and bring them on the trip. I just want to be away from Hayes.

"I...I completely don't understand. But if you want it this way. That's fine. It's your way now. I'm going to leave now." I said grabbing my stuff and wiping tears from my eyes as my sight was getting more of a blur as I got down the hallway.

.....

As I was making my way down the hallway I found Matt crying by himself and I just fell into a million of pieces. I walked into the room and sat on the couch and rubbed his back.

"Hey. Im sorry about earlier. I was a little stupid about the way I reacted. I actually want to congratulate you on starting a family. And...uhm since you were always there for me in rough times. I will always be there for you. I love you Matthew." I hugged him as he hugged back and sighed in relief.

"I'm so glad you approve. And I bought a ticket for you. Just in case you made last minute thoughts about staying with Hayes.