Ch. 21

-Hayes's pov-

"Hayes my legs are getting tired where are we goinngg?" Maddy complained. Since the past months she has gotten a lot more confidant and a lot more smarter.

"Get on my back....I'm still not telling you though." I said. She jumped on and she was actually light.

We got to the place and it was 6:30.

"We are here." I said. I let her down by a swing.

I sat beside her.

"A park?" She asked.

"Noooo. An abandoned park. Its my favorite place to go and just escape from the people in the real world." I said. I added, "No one knows where this is except me and you. And maybe some dead people." I said making her laugh.

"Hayes...why are you being nice?" She asked. I was confused.

"Why wouldnt I?" I asked looking at her.

"Because....remember 2 months ago at MAGCON you said we couldn't be friends." She said looking down.

"That was 2 months ago. People change Maddy." I said. I took her hand and led her to the old slide. We sat on the very end of it.

"But the question is....have you changed?" I asked her. I looked into her pale blue eyes.

"I-i don't know completely. But what I do know is that I've changed my feelings." She said giggling.

"What kinds of feelings." I asked.

"Feelings for you." She said.

I looked at her eyes then her lips. She got the idea. She did the same. Eyes, then lips. I leaned in and grabbed her face to come closer.

She put her arms around my neck.

She pulled away.

"Wait. So you could've had any girl in our class and you picked me?! No one knows me!" She said yelling.

"Trust me please." I said. I gave her one last long kiss and headed to our houses.

"That's my house." She said.

"I know..and that's mine." I said awkwardly smirking and nodding to my house.

She got on he toes and gave me a kiss holding my face. I held her hips.

"Trust goes only so far Hayes. Please don't break it." She said looking down.

"Not in a million glaxies." I wispered and lifted up her head. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and headed to my house. I turned around to see her also turning. She bit her lip and waved back.

My life seriously got a whole lot better.

•••••

Wow!!! Short chapter alert!!

Idk why but I guess short chapters get me through life. Haha that funny. I'm going through their lives....with short chapters.

Lol anywayssss!! Bye Lovves!!

-Hannah