Ch. 14

-Hayes's pov-

We were all yelling back and forth until Maddy kissed me.

"You cant replace my parents! Even if you tried!" She grabbed my hand and dragged me to me and matt's room and locked the door. She just sat on the bed crying.

She said something under her breath.

"Why did you have to leave?" She whined. I walked over and sat next to her. I took her bridal style in my arms and sat her on my lap. I engulfed her in my arms and talked to comfort her.

"Shh....Maddy calm down..." She looked up at me.

"Hayes? Why are you here?"

"I'm here for my girlfriend. You need someone to love." She smiled and layed on my chest and sobbed.

"Everything will be okay Maddy. Everything will be okay." I whispered.
5 minutes passed and it was noon.

"Want to watch movies?" I asked.

"Mhmm." She hopped out of my lap and got in the covers.

I put in The Maze Runner.

"We can sleep all day if you want...." I said playing with her hair. The movie ended and it was 2.

"7 more hours until Matthew will come in and take me home maybe." She said and layer on my chest and fell asleep.

I played with her hair and thought horrible thoughts....I finally got tired and dozed off to sleep.

•••••

Sorry if its short!!

Follow my Instagram! ==> hannahxxsmiles

Thanks for reading BTW. More votes?? Tell your friends also about this book!!

-Hannah