Ch. 27

-Maddys pov-

Hayes is letting me stay over for the months Mat, Nash, Sky, and his parents are gone.

I was walking home to pack. I went inside and packed. I saw Matt sleeping in the couch.

I walked over with my addidas duffle bag around my shoulder.

I shook his arm and he fluttered his eyes open.

"Hey. I'm going over to Hayes'. Wanna come and spend the night so you and Nash can leave together??" I asked. He shook his head and sat up. I was walking toward the door when he called me.

"Yeah?" I asked turning around.

"I'm so glad you are okay with this. It's great too know you'll be okay with Hayes. And I trust him. By the way. Since we won't be back for home-school, you'll have to wait. So yeah. I love you, you know that right?" He asked.

"I love you too." I said smiling.

He hugged me tight and let me go to Hayes'.

I walked back over to his house and knocked.

"Its open!!" I heard Nash yell.

I walked in to find Nash doing a YouTube video.

I walked behind him.

"And this is Maddy Espinosa. Hayes' girlfriend." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh grow up." I said rolling my eyes.

I saw Hayes on the stairs on one step doing something on his phone.

I sat my bag down walked over to him.

"Hey babe." I said walking past him and up to his room.

He didn't even turn around...how nice. Then I heard Nash.

"Your girlfriend is now mine. EARTH TO HAYESSS!" He said waving a hand in his face.

"Touch a finger on her and I'll lay a fist on your face." I heard him say. I laughed and ran upstairs.

I went into his bedroom and jumped on his bed until he ran into his room.

"Hello Grier." I said when I stopped jumping and I smirked.

"OK so at first I was babe. And now I'm Grier?" He said laughing.

"Wanna do a YouTube video??" I asked ignoring his question.

"What do you wanna do??" He asked setting his stuff up.

"Ummmmmmm....boyfriend/girlfriend challenge?" I asked. He nodded his head.

He was done setting it up and got 2 bean bags. I grabbed a blanket from his bed since it was freezing in his room.

"Hello everyone its Hayes... And it seems like forever I haven't uploaded anything. Well I have a guest on my channel today and by the title you may know her....MADDY ESPINOSA." He said kissing my cheek. I smiled and did a fierce sign.

"Hey yalll" I said.

"Today we will be doing-"

"The boyfriend slashed girlfriend challenge" I said in a baby voice.

"Okay....first question. When is my birthday?" He said looking at me.

"Ooooo!! I know I know!! June 8 2000!" I said loud.

"Yeah you're right." He said sadly.

"I'm a good girlfriend. OK my turn. Where did I use to live?" I asked and looked at the camera.

"What? Uhmm...Is it Hollywood, CA?" He asked laughing.

"Ehhhh! Wrong. Lemoore, CA sirr." I said.

"That wasn't even fair!" He whined.

"Bad luck chuck!" I said and kissed him.

"Okay. My turn. Where did we meet?" I laughed and remembered.

"Sweetie...I know I'm blonde but I can remember more things than your pet fish." I said looking at him.

"What is it then?" He asked.

"At my house when you and Nash came in when me and Matt were having a whip cream fight. And you came up to my bathro-" he cut me off when I got to the best part.

"Yeah yeah...I got it. Okay so it is 2 to 0....yayyy!" He said sarcastically.

"Ok my turn. This one is easy. When is my birthday?" I asked.

He smiled and said, "Easy. July 23, 2000." I clapped and hugged him..

"Oh my gosh my baby is so smart!!" I said. He laughed.

"Haha so funny. Ok so I lost and blah blah blah. I'll post tomorrow maybe. Uhm so yeah. I love you all. Maddy. Anything you wanna say." He said.

"Yeah. Guys thank you so much for not putting me in deep doo doo....dating my prince charming." I laughed at myself. "Wow...lemme re state that. Thank you for letting me date Hayes and not give me hate." I kissed his cheek.

"BYEE" He yelled and turned off the camera.

"People haven't gave you hate?" Hayes asked me with a confused face.

"Nope!" I said popping the p while I grabbed my pillow and hugged it. I then went on twitter.

"Cool. What do ya wanna do?"

"I don't know. I really just wanna chill now." I said lying down on his chest.

He situated himself and played with my hair.

"I love you." I said.

•••••

-Hayes' pov-

"I love you." She said.

I hesitated to say it back even though we've said it a whole lot. I just couldn't get the words out of my mouth.

"I love you too." I said back. I was nervous.

She sat up and turned around.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said with a confused face.

"Am I just your lost puppy that you want to follow you around?" She asked raising her voice.

No you aren't. I have things on my mind and I zone out a lot.

"Maddy no. Please. Just stop. You aren't my lost puppy. But you know my ex-friends? They were taunting you behind your back. I just think of it a lot and how they said they wanted me to ditch you for that whore Ashley. Maddy I love you to the freaking moon and back. Please dont get mad at me. This wasn't my plan." I said now sitting up also. She was crying.

"Would you?" She asked looked down playing with her hands.

"Would I what?" I asked back softly.

"Would you ditch me for that whore Ashely." She asked looking at me now with pleading eyes.

Ashley was a whore. She went out with all the guys in my classes except me. She isn't even cute! She always cakes her face with make up. Not good.

"Never in a trillion years." I said with a serious face. I took her hands and kissed them and pulled her in for a hug. She just held onto me and cried in my shoulder.

•••••