Ch. 32

-Maddys pov-

The kiss happened.

I pulled away.

"Maddy....I miss you. Like so much." He said looking into both my eyes.

"Hayes miss you too....I just don't know if I'm ready for a relationship...can you let me sleep on it?" I asked with a pleading face.

"Yeah. You can. I can wait as long as you like." He said getting up and rapping my towel around me.

I smiled and ran up the hill and went into the house with Hayes following behind me.

I got changed into sweatpants and a tank top with a top knot. I removed my runny make up.

I went into the room and saw Hayes trying to figure out the dvr. I laughed and lied on the bed and just went through Twitter retweeting and favoriting some tweets.

Next thing you know Hayes tweets--

@HayesGrier: Whatcha looking at? I see your smile...😏 @m.e.
@m.e.: Your nudes leaked btw 😁 @HayesGrier
@HayesGrier: Oh lawd....@m.e.

I looked over to him and he's smiling. I guess I do still love him.
Do I tell him now though?

"Hayes?" I asked.
"Maddy?" He replied.
"What do you do if you still love a person you lost a long time ago?" The lights were off and I was staring at a black ceiling.

"Tell them. It doesn't matter if they're taken or single...tell them the truth." He said. He's right. I should tell him now.

"Hayes?" I asked again.
"Maddy?" He replied again in a tired tone.
"I love you." I said. I heard footsteps.

"Ow!" He whisper screamed I chuckled.
"Over here dimwit." I said. I held out my hand and he took it. I guided him to sit by me.

"You do?" He said.
"Yeah." I said.
"I'd kiss you...but I can't see you." He said. I laughed and felt his face. I felt his lips and placed my lips gently on his.

He kissed back.

Hopefully he doesn't hurt me again. And hopefully I won't hurt him.

•••••

Sorry it's short but I mad the last one like 1,800...almost 2,000 words. Anyway. Love you!
~Hannah