Ch. 24

-Maddys pov-

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I stopped playing with his hands. I turned around and kissed him.

Maybe a bit of tears...but that's okay...right?

"Yes...i'll be gladly to be your girlfriend." This happened like not quickly, but really unthinkable.

"Really?" He asked in a whisper. I just kissed him longer this time.

After we pulled apart we got up and started to walk hand in hand to the school to get our bags.

"Shit it's locked." Hayes mumbled.

"It's fine we'll get them tomorrow..." I said. I really don't ever have homework on Tuesdays.

"Maddy....I have a test tomorrow that I cannot fail. Football and lacrosse are on the line here!" He said panicking.

"What's the test about Hayes? I can help you." I said trying to calm him down. I put my hand on his chest and he traced my hand.

"Uhm... English." He said embarrassed obviously.

"Hey...you're cool. I'll help you ok??" He just nodded.

"What would I do if I never found you?" He mumbled into my shirt.

I giggled. "Probably find a stuck up girl and be stupid for the rest of your life." I said. He pulled apart the hug and gave me a confused look.

"I kid...I kid." I said in a weird voice.

"Nash is going to be here in a second to pick us up wanna hang at our house? Matt's already there." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

"One....im only 15....two....sure only if we get to watch Netflix." I said giving him the serious face then the happy face.

"ugh finnnnee!!" He laughed.

"Maybe after the wedding." I said taking his hand and going to the parking lot.

"WAIT! We are getting married." I smirked.

"I promised nothing....." I said and got in the middle of Nash and Hayes.

"Hey Mads." Nash said hugging me.

"Bro lay off my soon to be wife!" Hayes said getting jealous.

"Hey!" I said slapping Hayes' arm.

"OWW!" He said in a baby voice.

---------

Once we got to their house Matt was on the couch eating Cheetos and watching Family Feud.

"Hey Matt." I said stealing a cheeto. He pulled my arm and I sat on him.

"My cheeto." He said protecting the bag. "Oh and hey." He sat up and hugged me while he did Hayes stole the bag and ran away. I ran upstairs with him.

We went inside his room and locked the door.

I hid in the closet and hayes went under his bed.

"Maddy....Cameron's here!! He wanted to say hi!" I heard Matthew and Nash say walking in. I'm not that stupid.

"Matt....he isn't here...I'm not stupid." I said rolling my eyes even though he couldn't see them.

Next thing you know the closet door opened.

"Maddy?" I saw Cameron. I literally haven't seen him since MAGCON.

"OH MY GOD CAMERON!!!!" I said jumping on him hugging.

"OH MY GOD MADDY!" He mocked me.

I got off.

"Why are you here?" I asked.