Ch. 48

-Maddys pov-
"You obviously fucking know..." Hayes said putting the doughnuts down and looking at me.

"He-he told me about the past and how me and sam were meant to be...I said no because me and you are together. And I- I don't want anything different." I said crying and looking up at him.

"Babe. Come here." He said. "Every thing will be alright. trust me" he concluded. He hugged me and kissed my head.

I nodded.

"What'd he say?" Hayes asked.
"He asked me if I remembered what he said when we were 7 and 9 and I said no and he kept going on....me and him kissed then...I regret it so badly. He said 'meet me in the cages' and if anyone says that to me I'll cry. I don't care who you are but I'll cry." I said and laughed and sobbed.

"Babe. I'm sorry." He said.

"It's fine. It's just really hard to take in. You know?" I said and wiped away my tears.

•••••

(5 days later)

"See you later today babe. Have a good day at work." I said and kissed his cheek. Hayes walked out the door and he went off to his work with his dad.

Everything that happened a week ago wasn't cool what so ever.     I thought.

I lied in bed and put in ear buds.

I put on Beethoven.

I listened to the sorrow of the violin and the beauty of the piano.

My eyes got heavier by the second and I soon fell asleep.

.....

Hey guys I might be stopping this book at 50.

I don't have time to do 60. Sorry loves!

Next sequel is coming up fast! Be ready.

~Hannah