Ch. 50

-Maddy's pov-
I walked back into the house with a very sad and shocked Hayes on the front curb.

I shut the door and cried. And let my head fall.

"Maddy? What's wrong?" I heard Matt say coming into the front room.
"I think me and Hayes broke up." I said looking up. "And I was the one who did it." I continued.
"It would've happened sooner or later. Long distance never works." He said and put his hand on my shoulder.
He then pulled me into a hug.

"Go get some rest. Today has been a long day. And you definitely need the sleep." He said. I also nodded and walked up the stairs to my empty room. My confertor and pillow was the only thing left. I lied on my mattress and fell asleep and noticing how this day turned out.

•••••
***EHHHHHHHH***
"What the everloving-" I got up and realized that I have to drag myself to the car to move.
Me and Matt are driving of course... So we can catch up on stuff that's been happening.

"Matttttttt." I said in a hoarse voice.
"I know. I'm ready. Are you?" I nodded and we both slugged ourselves to the car.

"So for right now. I will listen to music and sleep while you dive first. I'll drive when I wake up." He nodded . I put my pillow against the fogged up cold window and put my blanket over me. I faced the a/c towards me and I quickly fell asleep.
----><----
I woke up and saw the sun going down. I quickly looked at Matthew who looked very sleepy.
"Matthew let me drive." I said and he slowly got out and I scooted across.
"Thanks. I drank a Mountain Dew and ate m&ms but it didn't work." I laughed and put the car in drive and started driving on the highway.

"Turn left on the first turn." His man Siri said. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. I noticed a sign that said
Princess Avenue
Then I turned. The blue house I turned into had a nice jeep in front.

"Hey Matt wake up." I said shaking him. He quickly shot up and looked around.
"You are not going to sleep at all tonight." I said looking at him shaking my head.
"Well, I was tired." He said grumpy and took his mattress in and his blankets and went in and placed it in what is obviously his room now and fell fast asleep.

I laughed and went to the back of the truck. I found my section and saw a box that said memories. I brought that in first.

Then I went back and tried to get this one box out and it was too heavy and I didn't want to wake Matt.

"Need help?" A tall guy with brunette hair asked. He looked buff and he looked very nice. I looked around and saw a group of guys laughing and pointing my way.

"Oh, uhh no I'm good. Thank you though." I said laughing nervously and went back to what I was doing.
"Seriously here." He said taking the boxes down that said Maddy.

"My name is Joseph...people call me Jo. And I assume your name is Maddy?" He asked with his hand out to shake.
"Uh, yeah...nice to meet you Jo." I said smiling and shaking his hand.
"Wanna hang sometime?" He asked. I frowned.

"We'll see..." I said. He handed me a piece of paper. It was his number...
"You can give this back to me when you see me in school." I said laughing and handing it back to him.
"You're super sweet but I really need to take a break on guys." I put my hand on his shoulder.
"It's okay. I was being dared by the guys over there...so if anyone comes up to you just burn them and push them away." I laughed and said okay.

I continued to bring boxes into my room.

After hours of work and designing my room was done. But now the living room.