Ch. 39

-Maddys pov-

"Can we just get married at 16?" Hayes asked looking at me. I saw out the corner of my eye. I was looking out the gas station window at the blue and purple sky.

"I wish Hayes.." I said and laughed and looked him.

"Let's go. We can't stay in one place for long. They might find us." Hayes said getting up and grabbing his bag. I grabbed mine also.

"Where too?" I asked.

"Taco bell. We'll go get breakfast." He said holding my hand and putting his glidr down and I did the same.

We rode all the way there.. This was in a different town but obviously Hayes knew about it.

"Shit...there's the jacks. They see us! Maddy grab on to me." I did as said and he went super fast.

Quickly we lost the Jacks. But we knew that they were close so we found a hotel.

"What are we going to do with the rest of our lives? What are we planning on doing if we plan on living on hotel food?" I asked putting clothes into the dresser.

"I mean...Nila has room for the both of us.. We'll stay till we're like 17 or I'm 18..and I'll find the money to buy us a house in LA and we can move there and start something." He said walking over to me.

I turned around and held my waist.

"Babe. That's a long time. But that's risky living with Nila. Don't you think that Nash would look there? And shouldn't we tell him sooner or later before we turn 17 or 18?" I asked.

"We'll tell him. He just need to give us space." Hayes said kissing my head.

"Ok. Hopefully Matt will have the Jacks as roommates.." Then I got a text from Jack G.

Where are you?!? Don't plan on running away. We'll find you.

I sighed and ignored it.

I lied on the bed and soon fell into a deep sleep.

•••••

This was short..but sweet.

Guys. I'm happy with this book.😘🍕
~Hannah