Ch. 31

-Maddys pov-
I lied down and I wished that I fell asleep.
**knock knock**
I gave up and sat up. I got up and opened the door knowing that Hayes was going to be standing there.

"Nash I missed you-" He said and hugged me... Well he thought I was Nash.
"I'm not Nash." He pulled away and ran past me.

I walked to the bed and read the script. I saw that I had a kissing send with Marks son.

"Matt who is Mark in the movie?" I asked seeing that I had more then 1 kissing scene with the guy in the movie, Dayton.
"Nash." He said obviously on snapchat.
"I have at least 8 kissing scenes with his son, Dayton." I said forgetting Hayes was in the room. Well who cares. He broke up with me. His fault.

I saw Hayes give Nash a glare.

"I know. I'm perfectly fine with it. You're an actress right?" He asked. I forgot I agreed no to back out.

"Yeah I remember." I said sad and slow.

I lied on my bed and put headphones in. I then saw Hayes pick up the script and frown.

I played Dessert by Dawin.
I guess I started to sing out loud.
"WHATCH GON WHATCHA GON DO WITH THAT DESSERT?" I yelled.

"Maddy shut up." Matthew said pulling out one of my headphones. I started to blush.
"Sorry." I said.

•••••

-Hayes' pov-

I obviously made a mistake breaking up with Maddy. Or cheating on her.

I looked at the script and it had a number on the bottom that read:

Call me if you have any concerns MICHAEL SHINWOOD 985-348-9000

I called the number and stepped into the hall.

M- Hello?
H- Yeah..I would like to play Dayton in the movie you are directing.
M- sorry I already-
H- I'll act for free.
M- But air I already have-
H- I the same age as the girl I have the kissing scenes with.
M- you better act good because I hired a 20 year old.
H- That would be petifile though....
M- I know. I was about to pull the kissing scenes.
H- Thanks sir.
M- the cast will be here tomorrow at 9 am to 8pm.
H- sounds great!
M- what is your name sir?
H- my name is Hayes Grier I am 15 years old.
M- i knew the second part. But you are related to your dad in the movie... That's great. We need that feel! See you tomorrow. Bye now.

Alright this is a start.

-at the studio 9am-
"Alright let's start off with the kissing scenes." Mile said. "Hayes? On my cue." He added pointing to me.

"wait, Mike....Hayes is Dayton?" Maddy asked with a strike of sadness on her face.
"Yup. Ok in 3,2,1." Mike mouthed.

"I just wished that one day someone would understand me." She said as fake tears rolled down her face. She's good.

"Dayton." He whispered.
I walked through the door.

"Lydia, where've you been?" I helped her up.
"Looking for someone who understands me."  I lifted her chin up with my finger.
"That someone is in front of you." I smirked and wiped a tear that slipped own her face.

I leaned in and our lips connected. Sparks.

"CUT! Guys that was amazing!" Mike said clapping his hands.
"Thanks." Maddy said laughing and wiping away her fake tears.

"Hayes that was truly amazing for your first time." Mike said holding my shoulders. "AND you guys made it seem so real. Amazing." He said. I smiled and shook his hand. "Thank you sir." Maddy said hugging him.