Ch. 23

-Maddy's pov-

As we were walking and saying nothing Hayes said something.

"Do you want people to know about me and you? I'm asking you because you have been a little bit down." He said. I looked at him with a smile and it faded.

Do i? I have no friends so why not!!

"Yeah!! I'm sure it'll be fine!!" I said with another smile.

He returned one.

We got to the front doors and I opened them with his hand still intertwined with mine.

Everyone leaning on the walls talking stopped and whispered and pointed.

Then I heard a loud laugh.

Courtney.

"HAHA!! Look over there!! Hayes is dating that loser!!" She said. I started walking faster. Hayes tightened the grip on my hand and pulled me back.

He held my hips and whispered while we were walking to our lockers.

"Forget that anyone is here. Talk to me and act normal." He said. I turned to his bright bright blue eyes in the middle of the hall. I looked at him.

I connected our lips together and sparks went through my body.

We pulled away.

"What was that for?" He asked chuckling.

"You said to act normal....*bite lip* so I am." I said I hugged him and opened my locker and got my books.

#MADDY ESPINOSA PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE. PLEASE REPORT TO THE OFFICE MADDY ESPINOSA#

I heard the intercom. I literally groaned so loud....it sounded really wrong.

"I'll see you at lunch." I pecked Hayes's cheek and headed to the office. I saw that guy Drake. He glared at me like he was going to get revenge.....greeeatttt.

I sat down in front of the principals desk right next to Drake.

"Kids...I hear there is some unsolved issues and I'm here to solve them for you." He said. OK tell me how you're going to do that.

I nodded. I saw Drake in the corner of my eye that he was still staring at me.

"I'll apologize first." Drake said. First? What did I ever do.

"Sound great...but Maddy here doesn't need to apologize. She had no evidence of the problem." I smirked.

"Check her recently deleted apps." He said nervously.

I showed the principal.

"No crop, tumblr, arrow shot, NFL sports, yatta yatta yatta..." He kept going on. Tada!! Who's wrong now bitch!!

"You're welcome." I said taking my phone back.

"I'm very sorry for ever doing what I did. Impersonating is a really bad thing to do. May I leave now." Drake said still staring at me. He is so fucking creepy. Like where is your mother?!

"Yes. Maddy you can go as well." He said. With that the bell rang for lunch. Surprisingly that took and hour.

I saw Hayes eating his subway with another bag by him.

I sat next to him and he locked his phone and turned it off.

"How'd it go??" He asked giving me my sandwich and a drink.

"That is so fucking creepy. He kept staring at me like he was going to murder me." I said low so he didn't hear.

"If I catch him staring again I'll do something okay?? Because you're my girl and my girl only." He kissed my forehead.

"That went from 0 to a hundred baby real quick." I said laughing. He laughed along too.

"Hayes over here buddy!!" This guy yelled at a table behind us.

"Wanna go?" He asked me.

"Sure." This may be the only time I get to have friends.

We sat down and they did this hand shake guys do.

Drake was sitting the taking small glances at me.

"Who's she?" This guys said rudely with food in his mouth.

"She is my gir- friend." I blushed and I nodded.

"My name is Maddy." I said holding my hand out to shake. He put his hand into a fist formation and I did the same and we did this fist bump thingy.

"The names Bradd. Bradd Gyser." He said.

I laughed. We had a great time. I met the rest of the guys. We just laughed and bonded.

**end of the day**

I went to my locker and put everything up. I shut it and I saw drake leaning against the lockers in front of me.

"Maddy. Why did you do that?" He said smirking.

"Do what?" I said squinting my eyes.

"Tell them you did nothing." He said.

"Because I didn't...." I said slowly.

"Well you're going to have to pay....you know what you have to do right?" He said coming closer. I back away.

"No I dont...but if I think right...you will never get that close to me." I said. Looking up and down.

I heard hayes come behind me.

I guess he saw what happened.

"Get away from her." He said.

"What ya gonna do about it Grier?" Drake said.

"This." Hayes cocked his hand back and let it swing. They were there...fighting. Here I go..

"GUYS STOP!" I yelled in between them trying my best to push two football quarterback's off from each other.

Then Drake pushed my arm and I got squished in between both of them.

Drake and Hayes saw me and back up. I just fell against the lockers. I caught my breath.

"Maddy are you okay?" Hayes asked. He smoothed back my hair. And saw blood on my eyebrow. He kissed my forehead.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Maddy." I glared at him.

"No shit sherlock." I said trying to get up but failing.

Hayes helped me up and grabbed my backpack. We walked down the hall.

"Where's that place you wanted to show me?" I asked looking up at him.

"You sure you're up for it considering you about to become a pancake?" He asked laughing.

"Yeah.." I said blushing a little.

He put my bag in the office and we walked out.

"Get on my back. Its back here." He said bending so I could get on.

He started walking away from the school. He walked through this high grass.

"We're here." He sat me down in a bench by a pond with trees surrounding it.

He sat next to me and put his arm around me.

I out my head on his chest and played with his fingers.

"Maddy?" He asked still looking forward.

"Mhmm?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

•••••

I MADE IT LONGER!!!!!!!

I AM SO HAPPY...

Anyways love you guys stay tuned for next chapter.

-Hannah