more to it

YN POV

YN POV

Jungkook brought some coffee and then sat beside me. We were at his office but I was still shaken up after the shocking incident that I didn't really communicate much with him. "Yn hey... come follow me" He pulled me up and I followed him.

He pressed some button when the fireplace started to open. I stare in awe and we stepped inside. It was an elevator that went down and the door revealed a gorgeous bedroom. "This is amazing"

"Thank you" he smiled and then brought me to the bed. "Rest up. I will be upstairs if you need anything okay? There's food in the counter and some pizza in the fridge. If you feel lonely just press this button right here which will alert me and I will come back down here as soon as possible okay?"

"Thank you Jeon"

He knelt down and then leaned closer. "I thought it was Kook" he smirked when I felt the same weird tingling sensation. I quickly push him away and hid under the covers till I heard the elevator ding, signalling that he left.

I went towards the desk where I noticed a sticky note on the laptop.

I knew you would come here the instant I left. Here you can work on this if you want to attend any meetings or whatsoever.

I smiled. I guess he was the one who knew me best. I switched it on and began replying to some emails.

JK POV

Focusing on my work was certainly proving to be difficult. My eyes kept moving to the fireplace. Should I pop in a visit? What if she is in a meeting? Should I ask her if she is okay? These were the thoughts clouding my mind. I barely heard the door knock until I heard my own father's voice.

This angered me. Hearing his voice angered me.

"Dad" I clench my teeth as he walked in with a smile. He was their so called best friend. "Son. What is up with Yn?"

I rush over to him while pointing my gun to his head. I didn't expect him to get scared but never did I expect him to smile. It was a sad one. "Both of you know the truth right?" he sighed and the grip on my gun just got stronger. "Do not make me hurt you" I whisper.

"Do not think that I wanted to hurt them intentionally. There is a lot you both are unaware of. I will not be the one to spoon feed you the truth but I hope you can realise the right from wrong on your own."

"And what is right for you Appa?" I heard her voice and turned to my right. She stood there, unfazed. "What is right for me is to do what is right for the nation. And what was right for the nation was to lay them both to rest."

"Why did it have to be you?" She screamed while knocking the vase beside her. "Child. I have been asking myself the same question for the past twenty seven years. Yet the only answer to that question is the existence of you both."

Yn grabbed her gun and raised it towards my dad. "I really wish I could hate you with my whole heart but I can't. I want to hate you and loathe you so that I can kill you but I cannot."

"Yn. The search about your past must go on. You are yet to identify your importance in this world. And by this world I do not mean Earth. I mean the mafia world. And Jungkook, you too."

"Is this some thriller action movie? Why are you speaking like a prophecy's child?" Yn placed her gun back inside and took steps towards my dad.

"Yn I will say this much. I did not kill your parents by choice. I was forced to due to the circumstances at the time." With that my father left, leaving the room back to just her and I.

"Sorry about your vase" she mumbled and I laughed. "Let's go home?"

"Please" she smiled.

hmp