special morning

YN POV

YN POV

The morning kissed me awake, the sunlight lazing on my bed. My eyes fluttered open catching his presence beside me and I faced away.

"What's wrong?" I felt his tender hands brush against my hair and a wave of relief washed over me. Slowly, I turned back to him, my eyes losing itself in his. "Nothing. I just sometimes think that I am dreaming" I whispered, the sheets almost muffling my voice.

"Well let me show you something to let you know that you aren't" he chorused, his arms on either sides of my head, his lips grazing against my jaw teasing me. His tongue traced my jawline, setting off shivers down my spine. He moved to my earlobe, pausing to breathe, before his teeth nibbled lightly. My eyes shut itself, feeling the ecstasy of his touch. "You're mine" a throaty gruff released from his lips, his eyes teasing me. "Fuck you Jeon" I moaned under the dominance.

JK POV

"I thought I was your Kook..." her body trembled, eyes quivered and I grab her wrists. Back arched, she raised her head granting access to her bare neck. Without hesitation, my teeth rubbed,bit and sucked for the next few minutes. My eyes never left hers, the velvety chocolate eyes seeking for love and lust. Her slender fingers knotting itself between the locks whilst I continued to ravish her.

My artwork projected on her neck and I moved up, facing those same eyes that begged for my dominance mere seconds ago. "Do you have an idea what you make me feel?" Gulping she shook her head. "I'll tell you what you make me feel...." I began by running my thumb over her cheekbones, parting my attention with two short kisses. "You make me believe that I can love.." I brushed the strands of her hair, leaving fluttering kisses on her temple. "I feel as if I can get through any obstacle in life with you" my lips brushed against hers, almost capturing hers in mine but I wanted to taunt her further.

"Don't ridicule me Jeon..." her teeth tore apart the bottom lip, her eyes darting down to my bulge. "Baby, why are you making me feel so weak?" I continued my joke, bending low, right above her breasts, pecking every inch of her cool skin. Her body flinched at each kiss, her head tilted upwards.

"I love you. And I don't love you for your body. I don't love you because you are a mafia. I love you because you are Yn. I love you because you were never afraid to show me who you truly are. I love you because you are the one that brought the sun towards my moon" I couldn't hold against the urge any longer.

AN POV

Jungkook didn't waste another second. His lips collided against hers, pushing his craving tongue into her mouth. Yn tilted her head, easing access, her lips now getting robbed from its purity. The restraining moans drove him crazy as he continued to kiss the living life out of her, quenching every emotion he ever felt in his existence. He ripped out her lips, she gasped for air, he pushed his tongue as far as he could. Tasting every inch of her mouth, his loaded biceps wrapped around her slim waist, closing even the tiniest gap between them.

"Jeon...." Yn mumbled under the heavy breathing after they paused for a moment. And sure enough he was still addicted. Addicted to her. His desire to hear you weak against his very touch pleased him. "Yn..." his voice echoed.

"Fuck pursuing. Let's date" she clutched his collar, pulling his majestic face towards her, this time taking the dominance from him. Legs wrapped over his, she flipped him over, grinding against the bulge, impatiently kissing the lovesick man. "Fuck... Yn" Jungkook raised his head, Yn smirked at the submissive Jungkook and didn't waste a moment before thrusting her tongue back into the den. "You are always mine" she ran her hands through his hair and rested it over his biceps.

"Ma'am? Breakfast is ready!" The maid called out, oblivious about the heated scene happening in the room. "On my way!" Yn called back, left a quick peck on his cheek and disappeared into the bathroom.

"So that's how you like to play Miss Black..." Jungkook smirked, eyeing the door to her bathroom, a million unholy thoughts racing through his mind. His fingers slid past his lips, moment replaying repeatedly in his head, her moans echoed in his ears, his racing heart continued to race against the skin. Fixing the collar, he quietly left the bedroom, down to the dining room.

Yn, on the other hand, placed a palm over her chest trying to cool down the racing heart in her chest that raced wildly for her love. "God..." she leaned her head back against the door, her mind fuzzy from the vision of the moment.

hmp<3