meeting mother

YN POV

YN POV

The car ride was peaceful. He held my hands, every now and then planting light kisses as we jammed on to some acoustics and pop. I noticed we had left the city and entered into the mainlands, growing my curiosity further. However I also knew asking Jeon was pointless since he was the one for secrets and surprises.

After an hour, he stopped at the foot of a small hill, turning to smile at me. I smiled back in confusion and together we got out. "Where are we going?" I ask as he joined hands with me again, this time pulling me closer to his warm body.

"I want you to visit someone special to me" he pulled me along and together, we climbed the hill, the sun rays playing hide and seek with us. On arriving the top, I noticed a small rock with a handful number of bouquets.

"Mom, meet my girlfriend" he turned to me as the realisation dawns on me. I gently pass a light squeeze before turning to face his mother, bowing respectfully. "Nice to meet you Mother" I smile.

I step back quietly, letting Jungkook vent out his emotions while watching his actions keenly. The sudden warmth that chorused through my body was evident as I watched my guy smile at me from time to time. Life was indeed too harsh on him but I was willing to accept all that pain. His pain was now mine and together we would learn to overcome any obstacle in life.

"Do you have anything to say baby?" he looks at me, those doe eyes turning soft. Kneeling down, I slowly put an arm behind his back while staring at his mother.

"Mother, you do not need to worry about Jungkook anymore. I promise to keep him happy and safe just like you used to. He's grown to be very kind and I love him with all my heart. I wish I had a chance to meet you Mother but maybe after many years, we will see each other. For now, rest as long as you want. I'll look after this baby bunny" and a tear rolled down my cheek.

Jungkook leaned over closer, gently wiping the tears streaming down my face and I passed him a light smile. This was the start of something.

+

"Shall we eat something?" Jungkook asked as we got back into the car after spending a few minutes with his mother. I nodded hastily since my stomach had been grumbling.

"Aww" he giggled and we set off, back into the city, in search for a restaurant. The sadness had died, refilling the air with laughter and giggles as we finally arrived at a restaurant.

Quickly placing an order, we sat beside the window, facing each other while the breeze floated past us. "Okay but Seokhoon—"

"Shush. Only when we reach home okay? Do not bring him up now babe" Jungkook whined and pulled out his phone and pointed towards me. "Smile" he requested and I flashed a quick grin before hearing the click from the phone. Grabbing the phone from his hand, I take a few pictures for him and by this time our food had arrived.

"Are we going home?"

"Nope. Amusement park" his eyes glinted in childish joy that I couldn't help but giggle at his cuteness. Man was so different when he wasn't in mafia mode.

"Excited?" he questioned and I nodded back excitedly.

"Duh!"

hmp<3