Chapter 1

"Brandy lets go! Why are you taking so long." My sister Heather asked with a bit of fuss in her voice, Walking into my room braiding her blonde hair.

"Okay! I'm coming." I yelled back, I put my eyeliner down and grabbed my violet school bag, walking out my room to my sister.

"Where's Koda?" I asked watching my steps carefully down the stairs to avoid having another slipping accident of the week. I turned right to see my sister pouring herself her morning cup of brew from her old school coffee maker our grandma gave her. I decided to look for something to eat before leaving I grabbed a granola bar off of the gold and silver marble countertop and stuffed it into my bag.

"She's in the car waiting for us, oh may I add, its her boyfriends car so after school we have to drop it off at his house." Heather said looking disgusted.

"How are we getting back home?" I asked fixing my hair walking out the door with her tailing behind. I turned around to face the mahogany framed door that was connected to our two story tanned house my dad built speaking of he really has to re-paint this frame. I stuck my key into the bottom lock turning it till it clicked, I always have to turn the knob to double check that it's securely locked, Otherwise my dad would have my head.

"Well there is only one reason Koda would have her boyfriends car." She said looking at me as if I were to already know, I nodded my head raising my eyebrows for the final answer because I really had no clue.

"Her car broke down." She said rolling her eyes jumping into the front seat of the silver used Toyota Camry. Ahhh means he's fixing it.

I hopped into the back and heard the engine start Koda pulled out of the driveway, driving  off towards our High School.
Koda is nineteen, a senior she was a very timid shy person thanks to her boyfriend Toby Miller who's twenty-three , she became talkative an stubborn. Don't let her fool you she still has her little shy moments every now an again. Heather is sixteen, a sophomore She's known as the "popular" snobby dumb blonde of Coconino high school. She can be manipulated very easily though always has her guard down. Me, I'm an eighteen year old junior it takes me awhile to open up to people, Most people see me as the mix of both my sisters, which is true I'am Timid and shy, I can also be snobby but opposite of Heather I can manipulate easily in which I have no real need to.

"Ugh why do we have to go back.." Heather said whining.

"Relax, at least it's not the first day." Koda said patting Heathers hair who squealed swatting back at her hand.

"Let's not talk about the first day" I said, joining into my sisters conversation.

"Oh yeah wasn't that the yea-" Heather started, Cut off when Koda shoved a granola bar in her mouth.

"Shut up Heather." Koda said laughing, I joined into the laughter as she pulled into the massive parking lot of Coconino High.

"why do you have to be so mean to me." Heather said as she crossed her arms in a pout. I hate her whining all the time its annoying.

"I don't know princess." Koda said with a cheesy grin as she parked the car at the back of the school getting out followed by Heather.
I grabbed my bag getting out of the car then I just walked off without saying a single bye to them they didn't say bye to each other or me either.
It's funny us three, we can be so close at home but as soon as we step foot onto school campus we don't say a word to each other, or at least that's what it seems like. I never knew why, maybe it's the only break we can get from one another. We'd never want to always be separate though, we've bonded through hell an back together.

I made my way into the cafeteria standing in the back waiting for my friend Lisa May, who was the first friend I made in the beginning of my freshmen year.
I scanned the cafeteria to see Lisa walking towards me of course with her big flashy smile and many dangling sparkly bits.