Chapter 21

We awoke to numerous loud knocks at the door first thing the next morning. I was shaking violently.

"F.B.I OPEN UP!"
I heard a man yell from down the stairs.

X shot up getting out of the bed calmly putting his clothes on.

"What do we do?" I asked in a panic throwing my clothes on too.

"Stay calm I think I know what this is about , they'll take me but I'll be out in like three days." He said looking for something through my room he grabbed a shoe box from my closet throwing his things in it.

"Keep this in the closet till they leave, then hide it where no one can find it. Contact Tito and tell him code twelve. He'll contact someone to get me out then contact Kevin to come get my things and if you need anyone to stay with -"

"MR. OBITO AND MISS GREEN WE KNOW YOU ARE IN THERE , come out with your hands up. You've got three minutes or we're coming in. WE'RE NOT FUCKING AROUND."

"GIVE ME A SECOND DAMN IT. If you need anyone to stay with, stay with Kevin and Tito they don't stay with Mac so you'll be safe they have an extra room you can stay in." He said looking me in my eyes.

"I love you if I'm not out in three days come visit me there." He said grabbing my face giving me a kiss.

"WE ARE COMING IN!" The man yelled banging on the door harder.

I didn't know what to say I just watched as he walked out my room I put the box away quickly then followed him downstairs.
The F.B.I busted through my door nearly knocking it off its hinges guns pointed directly at Skyler. I saw the flashing lights of their cars lighting up the whole porch outside my house with many more suited men.
Skyler dropped quickly to the ground falling flat on his stomach.

"Hands behind your head!." One Brunette agent yelled with his pistol pointed at skylers head. I sat down shaking badly watching as ten plus F.B.I agents walked through the door with their guns drawn at Skyler. I could see that behind the agents , A S.W.A.T team stood on guard with their guns drawn.
Two agents ran to me guns pointed at my face I quickly put my hands out dropping to the ground.

"DO NOT HURT HER BITCH, I SWEAR IF YOU PUT YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON HER I'LL PUT ALL OF YOU SIX FEET DEEP LIKE THE OTHERS! AND MURDER YOUR MOM MYSELF! SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!!" He seethed. My eyes shot to Skyler I watched as men fought to hold him down. He was angry and upset his face stained with tears. Police officers quickly ran in to assist. One officer grabbed a hold of his left hand and the other grabbed ahold of  his right. They quickly cuffed him and started patting him down one blonde held him down with his knees inspecting his pants quickly. As two held each leg down with their foot keeping their guns on him.

"Do you have anything in the house we should be concerned about Mr. Obito?"

"No!" Skyler yelled from under the weight of the other officers. "SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING LET HER GO. You got me! You got what you wanted." He screamed the blonde officer punched Skyler in the face annoyed with his yelling. I cried hard closing my eyes hoping that this was all a dream.

"Skyler Obito you are under arrest for assisting in first degree murder of Britni Yannel, you will be charged with multiple counts of homicides for Old man Will Thompson , Owen Telli , Ethan Stuart , Levi Stuart , and Reign Losis. You're being charged with Theft and kidnapping of Rian, Arci, and Cevi Obito and Noah Miller And being charged with possession an trafficking of narcotics. You have the right to remain silent Anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?" The officer read him the Miranda rights and Skyler said nothing I blocked out everything, I was so in shock of what I had just heard. Skyler didn't tell me all of who he had killed and the crimes he had committed.  Or the fact that he had kids. No wonder he didn't, I wouldn't have spoken to him anymore. My heart was broken and I couldn't believe this was happening right now. How the hell did they find him and how the hell did they find that all out. Skyler was staring at me the whole time telling me he was sorry, his face full of anger. Tears were falling out of my eyes as I felt the cold metal of the cuffs that were locked around my wrist. I watched as the officers lifted Skyler up off the ground he whispered he loved me and they roughly took him out of the house. Hands prodded me as they patted down my body making sure I didn't have weapons on me. My eyes stay fixated on the door as I watched Skyler disappear. Officers looked through my whole house bringing my sisters and my dad into the hall way cuffed and roughed up as well.
My sisters looked at me confused tears in their eyes scared for their lives. My dad so confused and hungover was angry and cussing at the officers probably still drunk as they threw him to the ground.

"What do we do with all of them chief?"

"The girl comes with us for questioning and being charged for harboring a fugitive. The dad for assault. The other girls are free to go. We don't need anything else to do with this place we got the sick bastard."

"Got it."

The two officers who cuffed me took me out of my house telling me the Miranda rights. I could hear my sisters crying behind me and I just kept my eyes forward. I passed Skyler who was locked in the back of a S.W.A.T car he was crying too. We kept eye contact till they shoved me into the back of a police car. It was the start of a very depressing day.

My dad was dragged out the house and put into a separate police car across from me. I lowered my gaze to the front of me just closing my eyes and breathing to keep myself calm. I was scared sick to my stomach really couldn't believe this was happening right now. To a quiet troubled girl who normally keeps to herself in a small quiet town of Arizona.