Chapter 17

I sat at home all day waiting for x to message me back, it's now almost eleven and he still hasn't messaged me. I wanted to call him but he told me he'd let me know when he got home first. Heather took Koda out to try and cheer her up. My dads at work , and ever since I caught my dad with Brandy, Faith hasn't been around. I'm pretty sure my dad divorced her. Which I'm glad he did, I hate Faith with everything in me but I couldn't stand to live with her in this house knowing the truth. It'd haunt me, only make me hate my dad more. I still can't fathom that he lied to us.
I think Heather and I are the only ones who know. Koda has no idea, to be honest it'll be to much for her to handle, in her state of mind she'd probably pack up an leave with no idea where to go. I can't put her through that.

I hear my phone go off in the midst of my thoughts and rushed to it. It was X letting me know he was home.
I called him and he answered right away.

"Hello."

"Hey what happened to ten o'clock."
I said frustrated.

"I'm sorry I was trying to be home by ten but the shit I had to deal with took longer than expected." He said his voice laced with sincerity.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yea everything's okay. You wanna come over now? I miss you." He said.

"Yea I'll be over in a little bit, let me just pack some things just in case."

"In case of what?" He asked I could tell he was smirking just from the tone of his voice.

"I don't know.. in case I end up staying the night or something. If that's okay?" I said quietly. Worried he'd say no, I'd actually really like to stay the night at his place again. It is much needed.

"Yea that's fine. Mac shouldn't be home till later tomorrow they're quite a few hours away."

"Okay I'll see you soon."

"Okay, don't take too long." He said I hung up the phone started to pack some clothes , my make up, and my tooth brush. I grabbed my charger and my keys heading out the door. I'm happy my dad left his car for me just makes things so much easier ever since I found out about him and Brandy he's just been giving me things. A way to keep my mouth shut, gotta say I'm not complaining.

Once I arrived to Xavier's house he was already outside, puffing on something I couldn't quite tell from inside the car, I got out grabbing my things and headed in his direction. He had a big smile on his face as I got closer.

"Hey beautiful" he said as he took one last puff of a cigarette, letting it fall to the ground from between his index finger and thumb.

"When did you start smoking?" I asked

"I always have just not everyday , I Smoke when I'm stressed." He said putting it out with his foot.

"What happened?" I asked giving him a hug.

"It's nothing, really I'm over it." He said pulling me in for a kiss in which I returned, He tasted like tobacco and alcohol.

"You've been drinking too?"

"I only had two shots. I'm okay love don't worry." He said with a half smile. I didn't want to agitate him so I just shrugged.

"If you say so.. Wanna go inside?" I asked , He nodded his head taking my things for me as I followed him to his room.

"Just as I remembered except cleaner." I laughed

"Yea I did some work to it. I got rid of the cd shelf, it was taking up to much room. Painted the walls white because I got bored." He laughed