Chapter 4

"What the hell are you doing here Mac?!" I heard Tristan yell.

When Xavier and I returned to the house the middle of the dance floor was cleared, the music had stopped, everybody had formed a somewhat circle as Tristen and Luke were in front of Mac an three of his boys.

"Calm down buttercup we're just here to have some fun." Mac said with a disgusting grin on his face.

"You and your boys don't belong here." Luke said next trying to hold Tristan back.

"My boys and I can go anywhere whenever we want to, did we not make that clear? pretty boy." Mac said. I looked at Tristan and just now noticed the little bit of blood that was dripping from his lip. Mac also had a bit of a Bruise on his cheek.

"Not here. You know better than to show up to my house, disrupt my party, let alone show yourself in front of me you piece of shit." Tristan screamed resulting with a punch to the face by Mac.
"You fucking piece of shit!" Luke howled lunging for Mac before he could even touch him two of the boys that were by Mac's side punched him an pushed him to his knees taking him by his arms an placing a small knife to his throat, Mac picked up Tristan by the collar of his shirt and held his fist up that's when Xavier ran to intervene. He placed his hand on Macs forearm whispering something too him in his ear. Mac released Tristan's shirt pushing him before stomping off pushing through the crowd leaving the house.

"Tito, Sam. Let Luke go, get out of here Now. Kevin, Hunter. Drop the drinks go with the others, where is Isaac?" Xavier asked as he got his group together.

"I think he went up stairs with Lilly" one of the guys said to him before leaving.
Xavier walked to Tristan giving him a hand.
"Sorry about that man." Tristan pulled his hand away picking himself up adjusting his shirt.

"Don't apologize. You guys know better then to be around me. Get the fuck out of my house!." He yelled to Xavier.

"Well I'm sure Isaac will leave with Lilly, or I gotta stay and wait for him, it's against our code to bother a man when he's busy." Xavier said his Demeanor changing to one of no emotion, probably because he didn't want to be seen as the big softy of the M.I.W group.

"I'll make sure he leaves with Lilly ." Luke said seeing that Tristan was about to explode any minute.

"Alright." Xavier said he walked through the group of people passing by me , I quickly followed him. As soon as we were outside I closed the front door.

"Xavier" I said staying on the porch, A few steps below me.

"I gotta go." He said walking off to one of the cars his boys were crowding.

I wonder if I'll ever see him again.

I watched as the car drove off sighing to myself then headed back inside the music was turned up again and everybody was dancing as if nothing had happened. I saw Heather sitting on a random jocks lap as I walked towards them, getting an unimpressed looked from the guy who had his hands on my younger sisters ass.

"Where is Koda? I asked, Heather giggled cocking her head to the side clearly drunk.

"I think... Sheeee left, with uh Toby.." She said.

"Are you kidding me she's our ride home!" I said in frustration.

"She leefftt...her uhh keysin trists roo... mUs" Heather said her words slurring together, grabbing a cup from the guy, I took it from her hands tossing it in the sink giving her a glass of water.

"You've had enough you can drink water." I said then marched away from her pissed off, I ran up the stairs to Tristan's room, I opened it to see Tristan curled up in Luke's arms crying.