Chapter 2

Since yesterday after leaving Toby's I got really sick, I came home throwing up it didn't stop till ten at night, also got yelled at by Koda while my stomach was pretty much coming out of my mouth. Heather ratted me out to Koda for moving around Toby's house when she had told me to stay put. I will say it was extremely awkward running into his brother for the first time. Mac was Toby's younger half brother , they shared the same dad but different moms.

Now the man with the blue
grey eyes , slicked black hair, Who was really muscular scared me , he had such a stone cold demeanor that sent a shiver throughout my body, made my stomach twist whilst standing in front of him. I'm surprised I wasn't a shaking mess.

I lay awake thinking of the stranger first thing in the morning, I haven't gotten any sleep what so ever, but how could I have gotten sick so suddenly? That's what really tripped me out.

"Jay.. You okay?" I heard my dads familiar voice from over my shoulder. I lay facing the wall with my back towards him.

"Honey?" He asked, I felt the bed shift , he was sitting next to me, he placed his hand on my shoulder kissing my forehead.

"I'm off to work, your sisters are off to school, and Faith she'll be down stairs." He said. Great now I'm stuck here with Godzilla. I felt the bed shift again hearing his footsteps fade out, I turned around to face him.

"Dad."

"Yes honey" he said turning around.

"I love you." I said, he smiled.

"I love you too sweet heart." he's said walking out of my room.

It has been forever since I've told him I loved him. Ever since he walked out on us, I was stuck with Brandy who then ended up abandoning us too. So when my aunt found where he was living an flew us down to live with him I held a grudge against him never once did I say I love him, but he always told my sisters and I that he was sorry, that he loved us. I just couldn't find the heart to say it back to him until now, till I realized he does really care, that he does really love us. Kinda rude to ignore that when he was the only one who didn't feel disgusted keeping us in his home.

"Jay you coming to school with us." I heard Koda ask. I rolled onto my back looking up at the ceiling.

"No, not today." I said with a sigh.

"Okay , hope you feel better brat." She said with a snort before turning on her heels scattering off before I had the chance to launch something at her. My dad laughed with me before following behind her.

Now what do I do? I decided I'm gonna go find myself some medicine,Whatever I can find wherever, as long as I can get away from Bigfoot downstairs.
I got up out of bed looking for my sweatshirt, luckily I had one clean one left; last night when I was throwing up I would put on a clean sweatshirt, then five minutes later throw up again sadly getting them dirty. Luckily though I have one g-eazy sweatshirt left. I slipped it on then put on a pair of black sweatpants, I threw my hair up in a bun slipping on my tennis shoes an headed downstairs.

"Where are you going?" Faith asked.

"Out to find some medicine." I said

"Wait, you're actually sick?" She asked laughing a little.

"Uh yeah, unlike somebody else." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"Don't sas me missy as far as I'm concerned, I'm the adult you're the child you're sick you stay in bed." Faith said.

I almost laughed this bitch really thinks she can boss me around like she's my mom. Not even my own mom can boss me around let alone this big nose witch.