Chapter 11

When I arrived to the back, Mike had Heather against a wall her shirt half way down hanging just below the left side of her breast. Tears streaming down her cheeks, her eyes pleading for help in every way possible, I didn't hold back.

"Back away from her. Now. Please." I said sternly. He looked at me chuckling with a tone of only sinister intent.

"What are you gonna do lil girl?" He says running his hands down her chest to the base of her hips then he gripped her chin roughly licking her from collar bone to ear.

I took a deep breath before spitting out a threat I never thought would come out between my teeth.

"There are two things I could do, I could be nice dial that sweet three digit number an spill everything you've ever done same with that bitch in the other room who's clearly inhaled whatever lines you had left that'd be a plus your precious cocaine would give you a good twenty to twenty five with how much you guys posses.
Or I could walk into the kitchen grab the biggest knife I see, an shove it into your body as many times as you have laid yourself upon Heather trust I'd enjoy every second of it no hesitation." I seethed through my teeth he scoffed staring at me. Amusement in his eyes. I backed out of the room slowly then ran for the kitchen I could hear Heather crying for me to come back.
I dug through the kitchen looking for any type of knife, few minutes later I found a chef knife I held it tight in my hands running back to the room by that time Heather was on the floor Mike on top of her with his pants to his ankles he struggled as she put up a fight, I ran up to him grabbing his hair, placing the knife against his neck.

"Back away slowly" I said seething through my teeth he let go of himself and did as I said.

"Heather fix your clothes and go in the living room." She nodded crying harder I  could tell they were tears of joy. When Heather was finished she quickly ran out of the room.

"You really think you're gonna kill me?" Mike asked with a laugh.

"Ooh I know I would but because I'm not as low as you guys I'll give you a chance, stay the fuck away from my sister" I warned, then backed away from him leaving him there to fix himself.

I walked into the living room still holding the knife tightly. Brandy was sitting on the couch white powder covered her upper lip. How pathetic I thought.

"Let Koda out of that cell." I stood waiting for her to do something "now!" I shouted it startled her she jumped up fright written on her face it soon contorted to confusion, the cocaine affecting her way of thinking, she was so lost.

"Open that damn cell now Brandy!" I yelled again my patience waring thin.

She scampered over to the cell quickly opening it Koda ran out and stood next to Heather and I. Mike came out of the back walking towards Brandy,we all stared at each other in silence.

"Everything ends now." I said

"The abuse, the drugs, the forcing. It ends now or I call the cops and spill everything, I understand you guys wanted the money so let's leave it at that we come over and do what we want while you guys do what you want. Don't think that for a second this will fix our relationship I don't think I could ever look at you as a mother figure ever. You are so pathetic. It's disgusting. Let's all just go our separate ways. Mike you better stay away from Heather if you don't, don't think I won't kill you in an instant." I spat I walked into the kitchen not even bothered to place the knife in the sink, considering the fact I couldn't, there was garbage everywhere, no foot room what so ever.

"You know what.. We're leaving. You guys got your money so there's really no point in staying." I said heather gasped a big smile came across her face. Koda snickered and hurried out the door.

"We won't speak of anything If you guys don't ever contact us again. Deal?" I said Brandy just glared at me.

"Deal!" I shouted which made her jump followed with a quick nod of her head.

I didn't say anything else just grabbed all of our bags and got the hell out of there.