Chapter 24

"So it all began when Skyler was fourteen, just a little before he joined high school. He was always a trouble maker in middle school , it was hard on his father. The cause of his behavior was loosing his mother to a respiratory illness which resulted in him stealing from the local stores, from strangers on the street , even from his family. He started sleeping with older women, was always getting into fights, in an out of juhvie. The kid had it rough, it was no ones fault but his.
His attitude changed when he was sixteen, He was taught his first lesson an became a father soon after. He had lost a bet to a couple of his buddy's which had cost him two hundred. He didn't give them all of it but they didn't realize that till the next day. They hunted him down,  beat his ass found out he was broke so they weren't getting the rest of it even if they wanted to.
Skyler spent the money providing for Evi his first love , when she had become pregnant with Their first kid who she had miscarried five weeks after they had found out, it caused Skyler to start using coke again, He started becoming physically violent with Evi.
Evi loved him to much not to stay with him, he became clean a little before she had gotten pregnant with their second child which she had also lost to a miscarriage.
A little after Rian was born, there first into the world child. who came after they aborted their third child.
Evi started suspecting Skyler of cheating. He relapsed using again, he got physical again with Evi so she left taking Rian with her.
That's when he took it apon himself to hunt Evi down and kidnap Rian , he robbed Evi of all her money for taking off with Rian.
The cops found Skyler at his dads house where they had arrested him. Cps threatened to take Rian away from Evi but gave her a warning and that's when Evi tried her best to stay completely away from Skyler. When he got out he continued his old habits robbing from people and sleeping around to cope with the pain of losing his family." Kurt took a breath taking a swig from his flask and continued with the story , I was in complete awe with this new truthful piece of information being explained about Skyler.

"Well then he came across Mac, they became best buds. Skyler wouldn't stop talking about how great life was. Which was great, Skyler was finally starting to realize what this group was all about and it was all he needed to start putting the group together. Showed bravery , independence, and trust. Showed all of us he was capable of leading. We just wish he didn't use what he was suppose to be selling so much, it threw his A game off  driving him crazy, he started having psychotic breaks causing him to act out the way he did an still does.  Regardless of his actions we always had hope for the kid, he was intelligent after all. When he turned twenty he met miss Kati,  Sams younger sister, trust me when I say we were all disappointed he went after a youngin it was an all time low for him no offense to you Kati but I have to be honest here." Kurt said staring into the fire dazed. Kati just shrugged her shoulders taking a hit off her half lit cigarette.

"I say! That everything you're saying is spot on, after all you know him better then any of us here." Sam laughed nervously combing his curly dusty brown hair out of his eyes taking a swig off his flask.

"Oh shut up asshole you're only saying that cuz we messed around and had a baby, oh well we had been together for two years. I wasn't even that young. You guys make it seem like I was underage or something I'm getting sick of it." Kati shouted throwing her cigarette in the fire storming off into the house.

"Ignore her sorry Jay. She's just worried about him for the sake of her child , She lashes out mindlessly sometimes. " Sam said.
I just nodded my head softly , directing my attention back to Kurt.

"Any way he was just going further down hill messing with Kati. Only this  time he started taking interest in trafficking and delivering to distributors. We didn't want him to however we all agreed with each other that he was capable. It was his duty, we all have duties to fulfill when being apart of this group." Kurt said wiping the sweat from the top of his bald head.