Chapter 10

"You can't stay mad at me forever" he said walking closer to me. I stood, staring at the ground. He walked towards me standing in front of me, he put his hand under my Chin lifting my face to look at him.

"Baby girl I'm sorry for staying away for so long. I've been busy but know that I missed the hell out of you." He whispered a small smile showing on his perfectly sculpted lips.

I was contemplating wether or not I should say something I just looked at him with faux anger. He frowned thinking of something to do, then he grinned.

"I know something that'll cheer you up." He said

"What like you telling me the truth." I said in monotone.

"Baby I am telling you the truth, I told you I was with Mac & the boys." He said in frustration.

"What were you doing with them?" I asked I could see the guilt in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, I know I told you I would drop dealing but I can't. Dealing is apart of me now love." He said I rolled my eyes and turned my back to him getting ready to walk off. I felt his hand wrap around my small wrist and he pulled me towards him surprising me with his lips. I was having an inner battle with myself, should I still be pissed at him? Or just enjoy this while it last? For all I know he'll leave and be gone for another few weeks again, I rolled my eyes at that thought. I felt one of his hands go to my waist the other settle on my cheek, thats when I decided to go with option number two. I kissed him back placing my hands on his shoulders then working my way up to his head to hold him in place. I felt his lips curl up into a smirk then he pulled away.

"I'm still mad at you, but now I think I want you more than anything. I hate that you leave I feel so lonely. " I whispered

"I know baby but you can't whisper sweet things like that to me if you aren't gonna own up to them." He growled dismissing the second part of my sentence.  He then began kissing my neck he worked his lips up to my ear lobe biting it as he slowly dropped his hand between my thighs rubbing it slowly up to my now wet panties then he whispered "I don't want to be disappointed when I'm all worked up baby sooo... Do you really want me or no?"

I whimpered and nodded my head eagerly. He smiled.

"I love you and I'm gonna love every inch of you baby girl"

-

On our way to Brandy's I could not stop thinking about that dream it had me all hot and bothered all morning.
The dream felt so real. It sucks I had a dream like that because now that just makes my feelings for Xavier  way worse. Although the beginning sorta threw me off the rest of the dream was very vivid to me. I couldn't think of what happened after he told me he'd love every inch of me but the feeling that washes over my body every time I think of those words. Has my thighs tightening against each other.

"Ok so ground rules, we never split up." Koda said killing the silence she looked at me, then heather who was in the backseat. Soon as her voice rang through my ears a sudden guilt washed over me , how could I be thinking of something like that at a time like this. It pains me hearing them stress I wish I could do something about it.

"But they'll split us up!" Heather whined I could see just how tense her body was , I knew all the years of Mikes sexual abuse was coming back to her. Her little blue eyes held such fear. Makes me want to cry, hold her, and tell her that everything will be okay even though that was far from the truth.
I was sexually abused too but it affected Heather more than it did me, she solved her problems with self harm. She was also depressed for a little while. I became an alcoholic at the age of fifteen. Koda did cocaine at the age of thirteen but she didn't do it by choice she was forced to, I will not deny Mike had forced me to try other drugs along with cocaine but I chose to disobey most his orders which usually lead to a beating , I'd rather take the beating then fuck myself up with drugs it took koda a long time to pick herself up from it. Brandy would even call her a pussy bitch for not doing it then she'd make fun of her a lot for it so she felt obligated to. We were all abused, tortured, & hated on by these two people. Ones  insanity created a group of insane people, my sisters and I will never be the same. When we found my dad we learned to heal together though, now we might have to relive our nightmares after all of the time I took for us to even find ourselves we may be washed out again.