12

' I am irrevocably in love with you'

Taehyung felt the time stop...his eyes unbelievably wide as Jungkook's lips pressed against his own...but that warmth was soon replaced by the coldness of the salty air when Jungkook was pulled away from him by a fuming Hobi

' Hyung-' Jungkook was dragged away from in between the crowd to a secluded part...the rest of them following behind...

' What the fuck Jungkook!' Hobi yelled the moment he left the younger's hand

' Hyung I...' Jungkook gulped ' I can explain'

' Explain?' Hobi scoffed ' Explain what? How you were cheating on my sister?'

' I didn't cheat-I did tell her-'

' Shut up!'

' Hoba let him talk'

' Don't Jin hyung... please' Hobi spat ' You too Namjoon ah... You both wanted Jungkook to get well and look...Look how well he is doing now'

Taehyung's grip tightened around Jimin's hand..his whole body shaking in fear....many dreadful memories clouding his senses

' Hyung I love him' Jungkook breathed out causing Hobi to stop his shouting

' Love?' Hobi asked ' If you love him then what have you been doing with my sister?'

' Oppa...' Aera called carefully ' Oppa calm down... let's just listen to him...he did tell me about Taehyung this evening...while we were walking to the restaurant....I knew about him oppa..He didn't cheat and Taehyung didn't even know about all this..he-'

' Shut up Aera!' Hobi shouted ' I didn't expect this from you Jungkook...you-Am sure it must be this boy who lured you into this..you were never like this'

Taehyung froze It must have been this worthless piece of shit who lured you.. someone like you will never take such a decision!

' It's him right?' Hobi's voice cut in through Taehyung's memories..' He must have been so desperate for someone like you... someone so perfect and loving-'

' Enough hyung' Jungkook begged ' Don't blame him..he knows nothing.... He did everything possible to stay away from me all this while.... I didn't cheat anyone hyung...nor did Tae... I shouldn't even have thought of being with someone when I was already promised to her...but I-'

Jungkook turned towards Aera ' Am sorry Aera...am really sorry...I never thought things would turn out like this....and I was hoping that some day everything will be fine and we will live like a normal couple since we know each other so well...You have been my best friend for half my life and..I- I know I should have told you about him when I became sure of my feelings..and not stall it to the last moment but I was so scared'

' Jungkook ah..' Aera held his hand ' It's ok...I-' but Jungkook shook his head as he continued

' It was so scary...I was just living my life... just like any normal man... and then one fine morning...I woke up realizing that my heart is feeling something that I have never felt before... something which I shouldn't be feeling when am already promised to someone else...I was in a war with my heart and mind... because..m-my mind was not ready to accept it..knew it was wrong..but my heart..it just yearned for him since the day I saw him..'

Jungkook took a step back.. looking at all his hyungs before his eyes landed on a silently crying Taehyung
'When Hobi hyung asked me to marry my childhood best friend... I thought that I'd learn to love her some day since I already know her and like her....But you were right Bambi... love doesn't work like that...you can never learn to love...you will only grow to love the habits of the person you are in love with'