33

' How does he know about Jongwook?'

' I don't know...come with me-'

' I can't leave Jungkook with him!'

' Taehyung have you lost your mind!' Hobi whisper yelled...his hand tightening over Taehyung's wrist as they rushed towards Hobi's chamber...

' Hyung' Taehyung begged

' They know how to handle Jongwook Tae... They will manage' Hobi pulled the younger into his chamber 'But if he sees you then things will go out of hand'

' But hyun-Hyung no' Taehyung rushed towards the door but..too late.. Hobi had already locked him from outside

' Don't make any noise Tae..' Hobi said softly ' Wait for me...I promise to bring your Jungkook back to you'

🍁🍁🍁🍁

Jongwook walked in the second Hobi rushed in with Taehyung.... and Jungkook could swear he almost had his heart in his mouth thinking that Jongwook saw his Tae

' What did you?' Was the first thing Jongwook asked

' What do you mean?' Jungkook crossed his arms

' Oh really Jeon?' Jongwook scoffed ' Then what are all these people doing here?'

Jungkook blinked..the rest of his hyungs staring..not knowing what to say...and in the midst of it he saw Hobi coming and standing behind the king

' Jungkook...your eyes' Jongwook mumbled looking at the pitch black orbs of the cursed prince ' Your powers.....you have unleashed all your powers!'

' Jongwook stop-'

' JaeHoon learned to control the color of his eyes once he got his powers under control....and that happens only once you have unleashed all your powers and Jeon Jungkook..you just did that!'

' So what?' Jungkook raised a brow ' Even if I did..so what? You will kill me?'

Namjoon and Yoongi shared a concerned glance.... mentally begging Jungkook to not provoke the king

' Tell me Your Majesty' Jungkook challenged ' What will you do-'

' How did you do it?' Jongwook asked instead

' Huh?'

' Powers won't unleash just like that Jungkook!' Jongwook's voice held an ocean of desperation and anger 'You need to be blessed to acknowledge all your powers!! The Sorceres of Astraxus needs to be blessed to have control over their power!'

' Lets say am just blessed-'

' Where did you find them?'

' Find whom?' Namjoon intervened ' Appa what are you on about... This isn't making sens-'

' Moon dancer'

Jin's heart fell at that single word...his wide horror filled eyes strained on the king....as his one hand clenched around the handle of his sword I won't let him touch my brother

' Moon dancer?' Jungkook asked trying his best to act clueless

' Only a moon dancer's blessing can unleash a sorcerer's power in Astraxus Jeon.... Now tell me where is that moon dancer'

' You really are aging....'Jungkook rolled his eyes ' You never even allowed a normal human in here and is expecting me to bring out a moon dancer?'

' Yet you managed to befriend the Vampire Prince?' Jongwook stated

Jungkook threw a quick glance to Hobi who looked clueless ' I don't know what you are-'

' Appa' Namjoon stepped forward ' The Vampire Prince threatened you to that he'd befriend Jungkook and not that he actually did.... also you might not know this but only a fated moon dancer can unleash the powers of a sorcerer.... King JaeHoon only learned to control his power..he never got to explore them.... And you might have forgotten the fact that King JaeHoon got control over his powers only after Jungkook was born....so it might be true that he was blessed... but his fated one was never a moon dancer...that being the sole reason for him to be not able to know what the limits to his powers were'