2

' So... Jungkook shi' Namjoon sat behind his desk... leaning back on his chair ' Is this your first time with a psychologist?'

' Yeah' Jungkook nodded... clearly looking nervous

' You don't have to be... uncomfortable..you know' Namjoon smiled softly ' You can talk to me.... about whatever it is that's troubling you....yeah except about my brother...I can't guarantee on that one'

Jungkook chuckled at that...his nerves easing at the light joke ' That's sad to hear...coz I was about to tell you how annoying he is..no offense'

' Look at you badmouthing my brother in front of me' Namjoon fake gasped before breaking into a warm smile ' Ok..now on a serious note... Jungkook shi.... Am here for you to talk... about whatever it is and we.. together will find a way to make you feel alright...yeah?'

' Thanks' Jungkook gave a thankful smile ' So...um... Should I just talk to you about my dream..or...?'

' Usually...we do it in sessions...' Namjoon explained ' For the first week...we do an hour session daily...then it will be reduced to thrice a week and then once a week...but since it would be a hurdle for you to shuffle between Daegu and Seoul daily....I can give you two options'

' What two options?'

🍁🍁🍁🍁

' And this is my most favorite place around here' Taehyung smiled proudly when he saw Jin and Yoongi's amused look

' These horses are yours?' Jin asked..

' Yes' Taehyung nodded ' You see the black one... she's Nyx...then the one beside her is Sirius and then the white one...my love...she is Aurora.... isn't she a beauty?'

' She is' Yoongi nodded in a haze

' And you see the on-'

' Hyung'

Taehyung stopped whatever he was saying when he heard Jungkook's voice

' Kook? It's done?' Jin looked between Jungkook and Namjoon

' No... actually...' Jungkook looked at Namjoon before continuing ' Namjoon hyung's sessions usually involve us- me coming daily for an hour.... But since he is actually on a vacation and can't open the clinic just for me as it's not professional...he suggested us to stay...'

' Stay?' Yoongi frowned ' As in?'

' I heard that Jungkook is getting married next month' Namjoon spoke up...his eyes darting towards Taehyung for a microsecond ' So it's better if we sort out his discomfort at the earliest..so I suggest he stays here for a week...or atleast till he feels at ease.... I can talk to Hobi and make arrangements of a medical leave or something'

' Am not letting him stay here alone!' Jin blurted out earning a nudge from Yoongi

' Am... sorry Namjoon shi...my hyung just gets a bit protective when it comes to us' Yoongi looked apologetically

' It's totally fine Yoongi shi...I can relate' Namjoon smiled ' Also Jungkook already told me...so if its fine with you...you both can also stay with us....'

' Really?' Yoongi's eyes widened

' Yeah sure' Namjoon nodded in affirmation ' It's just me and Tae and one of our friends in this huge farm house...so we can use some company'

' We don't want to intrude' Jin mumbled

' Seokjin shi...' Namjoon turned completely towards him ' Think of this as a vacation....with friends? Or may be we can be friends in the long run... My clinic is closed for a week and Taehyung also took leave from his bakery..so-'