22

The next day passed in a blink with Taehyung helping Jungkook with the herbs and taking care of his food

And to Taehyung's surprise Jungkook didn't say anything about his rejection but to his disappointment Jungkook didn't even say anything at all to him other than a Thankyou everytime he helped him

This went on for a week... Jungkook was indeed healing faster than a normal person...thanks to his powers...he was now able to sit up on his own and even walk one or two steps..but was still in Taehyung's chamber while the elder slept on the couch in the main hall of the castle

It was late at night when Jungkook finally fell asleep and Taehyung retreated to bed..but no matter what he didn't feel like sleeping. So he stood up walking out into the garden.. sitting down on the stairs looking at the beautiful flowers...lost in thoughts when a hand was placed on his shoulder... startling him a bit

' Yoongi hyung?'

' Sit sit' Yoongi pushed him down when he saw Taehyung standing up 'I just came to check on you both...'

' Oh..he just slept a while ago...' Taehyung mumbled 'His pain was a bit worse today...he is exerting himself a lot'

' Kook hates to stay at a place... it's just his nature' Yoongi sighed..

' I understood that' Taehyung leaned towards the piller on his side as he and Yoongi silently sat on the stairs of the garden... feeling the cool night breeze against their skin

' Are you alright Tae?' Yoongi finally decided to ask 'You look so distant'

' You know hyung.... I have always hated Astraxus..'

Yoongi's brows creased not understanding why Taehyung suddenly said that..but nevertheless he decided to listen silently

' Even before appa had to flee with me and my hyung...I hated this kingdom' Taehyung ran his tongue over his lips... thinking through the memories 'May be it was because of the people who gawked at me because of my hair? Or may be because I never had anything here in Astraxus which could be called mine...'

' Jin hyung had a friend... somewhere out there... never told me who...but he would always be with them and would return only when it's time to leave...So it was me against the world... Loneliness was like a constant companion for me..and I was growing used to it until..' A small smile spread on Taehyung lips 'Until I found a bunch of sunflowers in my bag'

Yoongi's ears perked up..he knew this story.. he has heard of it..he-

' You know hyung I used to pluck flowers from the royal garden so that the guards would throw me out... I so badly wanted an escape from there but never imagined that the same flowers would one day make me want to stay' Taehyung felt as if something heavy was kept over his chest... weighing him down ' I still remember the notes that came with those flowers... the words all jumbled up..some didn't even make any sense.. but those were enough to make me feel noticed...'

'I was pampered a lot..even by the King...but no one exactly had time for me...or atleast that's what I felt...so when I started receiving flowers and a cute note everyday..it made my heart warm..I have always wanted to meet the one who made me smile like an idiot at the mere sight of flowers...all these years I wished to meet the person who made me fall in love with flowers..the person w-who was one of the reasons for the slight warmth in my chest everytime I thought of Astraxus...wanted to thank the person who making me feel wanted'

Taehyung chuckled at his own words..his tears now flowing freely down his cheeks ' And look at fate's play hyung... My only two wishes were granted but in the most cruel way...'

' Tae..' Yoongi's heart ached seeing the younger

' I agreed to come back thinking of searching for the one who oh so easily made a place in my heart just like how those flowers found theirs in my life' Taehyung's voice broke' He is so easy to love hyung...it was always so easy to love him'