13

' I thought you'd be happily dancing around or freaking your ass out... but this is not what I expected to see'

Taehyung raised his head... meeting Jimin's curious gaze through the mirror...the comb in his hand which had been long forgotten now back to it's place on the dresser

' Do I not look good?' Taehyung asked monotonously 'He asked me to wear something casual'

' Ofcourse you are looking good...but what I meant was.. that..you are going on a date Tae' Jimin walked in 'That too with the one for whom you have been waiting for all these years....yet you look so...lost?'

' Jimin ah' Taehyung sighed standing up.. turning towards his best friend

' Something happened?'

' Not exactly' Taehyung mumbled ' Yesterday when Koo came to the bakery...he told me something which...you know..made me feel like he got his memories back-'

' What did he say?'

' That my prince will be waiting for me' Taehyung said... frowning at the way Jimin's gaze changed ' Are you hiding something?'

' No' Jimin shook his head ' I mean...there is something about which I wanted to talk to you...but I was not sure and didn't want to give you any false hope'

' What is it?'

' I think Jungkook's memories are coming back...not as whole.. but bit by bit may be...' Jimin trailed off... ' Tae you told me that his name was Jeon Jungkook but in this life he has no idea what his surname is..but when I met him yesterday he referred to himself as Jeon...'

' Joon hyung also told me about an incident like this...' Taehyung's frown deepened ' I really think his memories are coming back'

' Yes...' Jimin smiled wide ' Isn't that a good thing...and Tae I think you should do things that you and Kook used to do in the past..like go out to places...or have his favorite food...or even games or simple conversation which you know had some deep significance in your lives...may be we can help him get his memories-'

' I don't want him to remember'

' What?' Jimin stilled seeing the pale look on Taehyung's face

' I don't-' Taehyung's voice wavered ' I can't let him remember anything'

🍁🍁🍁🍁

' This place looks so beautiful' Taehyung awed at the view...his hands hooked around a beaming Jungkook's arm as he looked around the cafe...the decoration so aesthetic that it was too pleasing for his eyes' I had no idea something like this existed'

the decoration so aesthetic that it was too pleasing for his eyes' I had no idea something like this existed'