19

Two days passed by since Taehyung moved into the castle and till now Jungkook didn't even move a finger....

At first even though the prince refused to train he did give in to Tae's non stop nagging and trained a bit but from the very next day onwards he didn't even care to come out of his room

Taehyung tried to talk to Jin about this but the elder just told him that's his responsibility to make sure that the prince is well trained and that he would have to find a way on his on

To say Taehyung was frustrated would be an understatement... He knows the reason behind Jungkook's hate for guards and anyone working for royals but that doesn't mean he would have to hate everyone single one..some might be actually genuine...and he can't understand why Jungkook is fine with Jin and Yoongi and not him

Taehyung was simply sitting in the courtyard... thinking of ways to get the prince to train when the said male walked out towards the kitchen

' Prince' Taehyung ran behind him and saw the prince gulping down some water

' What?' Jungkook asked nonchalantly...walking back to his chamber

' We need to train'

' No...we don't'

Taehyung had to take in a much needed deep breath to stop himself from kicking the utterly annoying man
' It's my responsibility to make sure you are safe'

' Then do that' Jungkook shrugged 'Who is stopping you?'

' You! I can't do anything until you cooperate with me...this is not how things work!!!' Taehyung exclaimed exasperated 'What will you do if someone attacks you?'

' You are here for that' Jungkook replied....'To protect me'

'I-what will you do if I am not here?'

' Are you planning to leave me Kim?' Jungkook completely turned towards him ' Thought you were different'

' That's not important now' Taehyung shook his head controlling his anger 'You can't step back just because you trust me-'

' No no wait' Jungkook chuckled in disbelief 'Trust? That also on you? Who told you such non sense?'

' What?'

' I absolutely detest you and you think I trust you? No Kim...If anything I trust my cruel fate which will make sure that am alive to see how much more of a hell my life can be'

' Why are you being an idiot and punishing yourself... don't act like you know everything-'

' I do know everything and no! I don't need the advice of someone whose father was one the people who destroyed my life!'

' What?' Taehyung frowned..his heart beats picking up

' Your father was my appa's most trusted guard who was there when my eomma was taken away from me..he was one of those guards who sided with Jongwook and killed my maid and guard..he was the one who threw me into this pit of darkness and I assigned you here so that I can make your life a living hell!' Jungkook spat as he glared at a silently crying Taehyung ' I'll destroy the whole world if it means I could get to see you perish in agony!'

A sob left Taehyung's mouth ' Just because my father was someone cruel doesn't mean I would be the one to be punished.... You know what your royal highness...you are an absolute monster who never thinks before speaking'

Jungkook scoffed turning away..ready to lock himself in his chamber when

' Oneday when the whole Astraxus will burn in the sins of its ruler... I'll make sure you will be one to ebb away....' Taehyung voice dripped venom as he continued 'And I'll happily destroy myself if it means I'll get to see your destruction!'