8

The whole living room was drowned in a thick layer of extremely uncomfortable silence when Namjoon walked in

' What's wrong with him' Jin was on his feet in a second ' He was acting all weird...he-he seemed to be in some headspace... Namjoon ah he-'

' Relax hyung' Namjoon said tenderly ' He is fine.. Jungkook hasn't been sleeping well for somedays..as you all already know...so he was extremely tired..and along with that he is also taking painkillers..so everything just took a toll on his mind and body..he will be fine once he wake up'

Yoongi gave an unsatisfied look...he was not convinced with whatever Namjoon just told ' When will he wake up?'

' In some hours...' Namjoon shrugged ' He so badly needs some rest'

' Right' Yoongi nodded.. thinking to himself deciding to talk to Namjoon... alone..

' Who are you?'

All eyes turned towards Aera as she walked towards Taehyung who was standing silently at a corner

Taehyung raised his head...his face still pale as he stared at her.... He felt weak...and hurt...his eyes automatically filling with tears again making it more difficult to bring his voice out

' Didn't you hear' Aera crossed her arms

' That's..' Namjoon stepped forward ' Kim Taehyung... My..brother'

' Brother?' Hobi looked confused ' I never knew that you had a brother Namjoon ah'

' He is not that of a social butterfly Hoba...also he was not with me for a long time..he was staying at one of our relative's place' Namjoon explained

' I think you both should take some rest' Jimin looked at Hobi and her sister ' You guys travelled this long...'

' Ah yes...I feel so tired' Hobi agreed... clearly sensing the tension in the room

' Come with me... I'll show you the rooms' Jimin said leading the way

Aera sighed.... taking one final glance at Taehyung before following her brother out

🍁🍁🍁🍁

' Joon' Yoongi rushed behind him ' Jungkook...did he tell you about his dreams?'

Namjoon raised a brow..' Yeah...he did'

' Don't take me wrong...I already know about his dreams..he had told me about them before' Yoongi mumbled ' I just wanted to ask you something... please answer me honestly...am counting on you'

' You can trust me' Namjoon said assuringly

' Does his dreams mean anything?' Yoongi asked

' As in?'

' I read somewhere... about past life' Yoongi hesitated 'I...Is it something.. like that? Those dreams...are those about his past life?'

Yoongi groaned seeing the small smile on Namjoon's face ' Ok I know am not making sense..but it's just all those just doesn't make sense otherwise... Who even dreams of abandoned castles and banquets...I mean who gets a dream of them getting killed in their own dreams that too in some fancy ass clothes as if we were in the monarchial rule some 5 centuries ago-'

'Yoongi' Namjoon stopped him... his voice turning into confusion ' He saw himself getting killed?'

' Yes'

🍁🍁🍁🍁

It was already evening when Jungkook woke up... Namjoon and Jin had visited him once to check up on him..and asking him to rest more..