Blitzø

It's been 2 weeks since you left rehab and didn't have anywhere else to go. You've been debating whether or not to call someone, but the only people you know you had personally hurt them with this addiction, and you're afraid you're going to hurt them again.

You found a secluded alleyway and sat down on the ground with your bookbag on your lap. Your stomach started to growl, dying to get food in its system. You would steal food, but you really don't feel like getting injured.

"What are you doing out here?"

You jerked and looked up, seeing a guy that's a couple years older towering over you.

"Nothing." Your heart started to race. You've been through shit living out on the streets, but it is your fault isn't it? Got hooked on stimulates, left the circus, left your family, left everyone.

The guy kneeled down to where your faces was inches apart, "Instead of doing nothing you could be doing something," He stood up and put his hands on his belt.

In a split second you stood up and hit the guy with your bookbag before sprinting. You turned at every corner, trying to get away from this guy. Lucky for you, he wasn't following.

With your hands on your knees, you tried to catch your breath. Fuck, I have to find a place to stay at. You pulled out your phone and started going through your contact list again. Mom, Dad, Dealer, Blitzo.

You can't call your parents, they refuse to let you move in because of you stealing money for drugs. Last time you stayed at your dealers was just not a good time for you.

Blitzo...you really don't want to see him.

You don't hate him, never did. You just don't want to see him again because you did something shitty. So asking for help is the least thing you want to do right now. But if you wait any longer, you don't know what can happen to you living out on the streets.

You took a deep breath in and out, and pressed call. It took about 4 rings before he answered the phone.

"Y/n?" Once you heard his voice you wanted to break down.

"I know this is probably a bad time but can I stay with you for a bit?" Your voice cracked.

There was some silence. Blitz felt the 5 stages of grief within 10 seconds. He knew that you was hooked on drugs to the point where nobody would know where you're at, or even if you're alive at all.

"Sure." He finally agreed. "Do you need me to come get you?"

"Yeah, actually. I'm at the park right now."

"See you in 20." He abruptly hung up.

You sighed and sat down on the park bench. You would see family's at the park, pushing their kids on the swing sets.

In the distance you heard a car squeal and eventually ran into a pole. The window rolled down on the passenger side and saw Blitzo for the first time since you guys were in your mid to late teens.

You grabbed your bookbag and walked to the beat up van, getting inside the car and stared at your lap, not wanting to make any eye contact with him.

"Not going to talk?" He broke the silence, putting the car in drive.

"Thanks for picking me up...I appreciate it." You smiled a bit.

"Where the fuck were you?"

"It's a lot to explain."

"I needed you, Y/n. You knew what happened  and yet you decided to leave for good and ghost me? Because you were too caught up in doing drugs?"

"Don't be a hypocrite, you did plenty of drugs." You huffed.