The Circus: The Addiction

idk how old blitz really is 😭 im looking at reddit post and currently everyone is saying he's in his early to mid 30s, so im just gonna follow that reddit post about his age timeline 😭

~~~

You stood behind your parents while biting your nails as they were talking to another Imp, Cash Buckzo.

"She can't be shy." Cash pointed out, "Clowns ain't suppose to be shy."

"Let her join, please?" Your mother begged.

"Give me 3 good reasons."

"Well she-"

Cash interrupted your mom, "She need to give me 3 good reasons."

You stopped chewing on your nails and got out from hiding behind your parents. "I'm flexible, have good balance, and have good strength." You gave a toothy grin.

Cash thought about it, "You willin to perform today? As an audition? If you amaze me I can keep ya."

Your eyes lit up. "Yes! I won't let you down."

"Better not, how old are ya anyway?"

"10."

"That's my kids age. Let me call 'em over so they can show you around. BLITZO! BARBIE!"

You waited patiently as Cash's kids came running up.

"This is...fuck is your name again?"

"Y/n."

"Y/n, this is Barbie, this is Blitzo. Where's Fizzarolli?"

"You didn't call for him." Blitzo commented.

"Oh..right. Anyway, this might be your new clownmate, depends if she do good today. Show her 'round." Cash put his hand on your back and pushed you to the twins

You overheard Cash talking to your parents about money as you were walking with the twins.

They showed you around, introducing you to some other clowns, and showed you the dressing room.

"I like your costume." Barbie complimented.

"Thank you." You sat down in a chair.

"So, what can you do?" Blitzo sat down on the floor.

"Um, I can balance pretty well, and I think I'm strong. I can do a push-up handstand." You grinned. "Oh! And i'm super flexible!"

"No way! Let me see!" Blitzo chimed.

You stood up and took a deep breath in and out. Once you felt like you were ready you put your hands on the ground and swung your legs up to do a handstand. You stayed there for some seconds to balance yourself, then started doing pushups.

"Show off." Barbie teased.

You ended your small routine by turning the handstand into a split by swinging your legs underneath, practically doing a 180.

"Does that hurt?" Blitzo raised an eyebrow.

"Not anymore. Since I was very little I wanted to be a clown but my parents were against the idea. Then they heard about your dad's circus business thingy and pushed me to be a better clown. I didn't mind it though."

You got out of the split and criss crossed your legs, sitting directly in front of Blitzo.

"I can't wait to see your routine! Ooo and then we can have routines together!" He cheered.

"That'll be amazing." You turned your head to Barbie. "What can you do?"

"About the same thing. But Fizz is better than the both of us."