Oops: Drug Addict

thank you for the views and comments!!
~~

You sprinkled some of the coke onto your pinky nail, lifted your head up, and huffed. You were still high off of meth but didn't care about the extra adrenaline. Your phone kept dinging because of Blitz's texts, calls, and voice messages.

Blitz 🐴: y/n pls tel me whr ur at
Blitz 🐴: y tf ded u lefe me a gain

You groaned and lightly hit the back of your head to the building wall.

"Y/n!"

You quickly stood up and started to walk away. Blitz forcefully grabbed your arm. "Why the fuck did you run away? Again?" His voice broke.

You couldn't say anything, you tried to conjure up words but none of it was coming out.

"What all did you take when you left?" Blitz gripped your arm tighter.

"Meth and Coke." You whispered, not looking into his eyes.

"Why? You were clean." He gritted his teeth.

You let out a shaky breath.

Blitz yelled in frustration and kicked the overfilling trashcan before grabbing you by the shoulders. His eyebrows lowered and narrowed his eyes. "Why did you run away and relapse? Was it because of me?" He swallowed hard.

You chewed on your lip. "It's...hard to explain."

The two heard camera's snapping but didn't pay attention as to why.

Blitz rolled his eyes, "It's a simple answer to a simple question. What did I do wrong?" He lightly shook you. He didn't mean to be this rough, but he's so hurt and felt betrayed. Blitz pondered all of the things that he has done to make you want to leave and relapse.

"I don't know! It hurts me seeing you with Stolas, especially the other night. I don't know why but it just does. Plus once you're addicted, you can't stop. The cravings will always be there." You started to cry a bit.

"You relapsed because of me and Stolas?" He said in disbelief.

"Oh, wow. Lookee who it is."

You and Blitz turned heads. Your eyes widened and a smile crept onto your face. "Fizz!"

"Oh, fuck... You again..." Blitz said under his breath.

"Blitzo yelling at you because you relapsed? Typical." He mocked. "You ever going to get clean?"

"She's been doing good for a while, so get off her ass." Blitz intervened.

Fizzarolli shoves you and Blitz out of the way and walks off. Blitz dusts himself off and glares at Fizz.

"At least I'm still actually working for my shit. And not getting everything handed to me like some pampered attention whore!"

"Yeah, well, my horns were always bigger than yours. Weren't they? Yours was probably so small because you had to take care of crackhead here and just didn't grow in because of allll of the stress she put you through." He smirked. "Actually I take that back. You didn't even care about her because you were in denial that she needed help."

It grows silent for a bit, while Blitz stands in anger and you still chewing your lip. Before Fizzarolli walks away, Blitz charges at him and the two start to get into a street fight.

You took a step back, turning your head and thought to yourself that you can run away again. You slowly started walking away. All of the sudden the punches and yells was silent. You turned around and the two completely vanished.