ABC's (smut)

this was supposed to be smut only but then i got carried away 😭
~~~

"Do you think Blitz will notice if I leave early?" You leaned on the broom, glancing over at Loona who was playing games on the computer.

"He's gonna be mad."

"Uh, why?"

She shrugged, "He's been all mopey since you moved out, and once they get back from—YOU COPIED ME FUCKING BITCH—anyway whatever the fuck they're doing and see you gone he might get even MORE pissed off. Just stay here until they get back."

"First of all, what the fuck are you playing, second, he's really THAT pissed off since I moved out? It's been months."

"Some fashion game, and yeah. Blitz is...weird. I can tell he values your opinion a lot and just you as a person and I've seen how different be became before you, during your whole...shit, and after—LAST PLACE?!" She slammed her hands on the desk.

"What has he been saying?"

"Give me a minute." For the next 5 minutes Loona swiftly played this game while you waited for her to continue. "He's not saying anything but it's his actions. I don't know it's kind of hard to explain. I've seen him gotten better after dealing with your shit and that's great and all, but then you moved out and he's been beating himself over it..especially what happened with his situation with Stolas. He's lonely."

You debated for a short minute. If you stay he might make you do more work (because you feel like not doing anything), and if you leave there's a chance that he's gonna break into your apartment again (like he always does).

"I'm just gonna text him that I'm sick, I'm sure he'll just break into my house again."

Loona didn't reply, just continued to play on the computer.

"Yep, good talking to you". You replied with sarcasm, putting the broom back into the closet, sent Blitz a message that you're leaving early, and made your way back to your place.

Your apartment's aesthetic has gotten better. With the kindness out of Millie, Moxxie, Loona, sometimes Blitz, and Fizz, they all gotten you some hand-me-downs that they don't use anymore. Like a table and chairs, some kitchen appliances, decorations, etc. So now your home looks presentable.

Money has been a little of an issue, but nothing too major. You have to live off of PB&J sandwiches sometimes, but other times you'll go over to M&M's place for dinner (and hope that Blitz isn't stalking).

With a heavy sigh you plopped your body onto the cum couch (Blitz will forever call it that, so now it's an inside joke).

Nobody gifted you a TV yet, so all you had was a  phone to keep you occupied.

You quickly shot up from the couch once you heard your door opening up, then groaned, "Blitz, you can't keep doing this." You plopped back onto the couch.

"Did you ever cum while I ate you out?" He frantically said.

"Uh...why?"

"Yes or no?"

"Sorta? Like not eating out alone. If you eat me out and then fuck me then yeah, or vice versa because i'm already close, but not just eating out and- wait why?" You sat up.

"Take your pants off I want to try something." He eagerly said, spreading your legs and getting in between them.

"Uh hello? Consent?"

Blitz groaned, "Fine. Can you take your pants off so I can try something on you." He crossed his arms.

"Depends on what you're planning on to do."