Greed

"Stolas called." Blitz said, putting on his boots.

"Oh?"

"He only wants me this time, for some reason." Blitz mumbled.

"I can't go?" You sat up from the couch.

Blitz shrugged, "Guess not. Hey, you should be glad that you don't have to fuck him this time."

"But it's not the full moon." You frowned.

"Are you jealous?" He teased.

"No..." You hugged yourself, "just confused."

"I'll see you tomorrow, don't do anything stupid." Blitz ruffled your hair and left the apartment.

Blitz doesn't want to fall in love with you. Sure he loves you, and has feelings since you two were little, but he's afraid if he falls too deep then he's going to get hurt. He knows you won't leave him again, but he's afraid you might OD if you keep doing drugs. So in order to keep him from falling harder, he's trying to make himself fall in love with Stolas, which isn't exactly working out.

You on the other hand is in love with Blitz, and you're not keeping the feelings tucked down. But you never want to tell him how you actually feel in fear of him rejecting or even ruining the ability to go to earth with Stolas' book.

Keep it together.

Addiction is hard to overcome it. Once you start doing it there's no going back. You can only count how many weeks you're clean, but the urges never go away.

You've been clean for some weeks now, but every time you get the urge, it gets stronger than before. You can't hurt Blitz again, but he won't be coming home until tomorrow morning. So he'll never know that you relapsed on coke or meth.

You debated for some time before finally going to the orginal house.

You grabbed your things and head off to the dreadful house. Blitz took the van so you had to taxi over to the house.

You promised yourself that you wouldn't come back, but the urges to do meth is so strong you can't ignore it. You knocked on the door and waited until the door opened up. Your old dealer looked at you in confusion. "Coming back to live here?"

"Not exactly, I just really need drugs right now."

The guy let you in. You recognized some people, but there's more new people than old ones.

"You have to smoke it this time."

"Thanks." You picked up the pipe but the dealer took it away.

"You have to pay."

"I don't have a lot of money...please just let me smoke it once or twice, I promise I won't ask for more." You pleaded.

"You could give me a blow job." He smirked.

You frowned, "I really don't want to do that."

"Why? Because of your boyfriend?" He teased.

"He's not my boyfriend."

The dealer sat beside of you, "I gave you too many freebies, you gotta at least do this for me."

You let out a shaky breath. You just want to get high, not suck a guys dick for meth. You knew he wasn't going to give up, so you proceeded to unbuckle his pants. "Shouldn't we do this upstairs?"

"Unless you want to be apart of an orgy."

You didn't say anything. You kept your mind occupied by thinking of Blitz, but even while thinking about him it didn't make the situation any better. Tears pooled at the bottom of your eyelashes. You would occasionally scratch your arm to feel something other than a guys dick in your mouth.

Minuets later you swallowed the salty substance and picked up the pipe before he could say anything.

You lit it and inhaled, feeling instant euphoria. Your worries, sadness, and jealousy all went away from an inhale. It was like receiving a long, warm hug, that's all you wanted.

You decided to spend the night at the crack house and will just go back to Blitz's apartment early in the morning. You managed to find an empty room and "slept" on the dirty bed. And by "sleeping" you just tossed and turned because whatever meth you just smoked was not pure. Night soon turned into day and you were yet again, still high. Fucking hell.

Your phone rang and saw it was Blitz, but you silenced it. If you stay at the crack house, Blitz might go find you. So you decided to run off to the Greed ring and just chill there for some days. You hated doing this, but you're trying to protect Blitz.

Blitz kept blowing up your phone, calling and texting and leaving voice mails.

Blitz 🐴: whre teh FUVK r u?
Blitz 🐴: y/n i sts if uur doin drgs
Blitz 🐴: dnt leev me a gain pls.

You found another dark alleyway and chilled there. The meth helped alleviate the guilt, but you're pissed off at yourself for being like this. Why couldn't you just hang out with Loona? M&M? Why did you decide to go back to drugs?

~~~~