Spring Broken: Craxk

"I love this song!" Blitz chimed, turning up the volume. "You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair!"

Loona looked annoyed, Moxxie was covering up his "ears", you and Millie was looking out the window smiling.

The van came to a sudden stop, giving everyone in there whiplash. A pink car with the words "Sucks 4 Life" was in their original parking spot.

"Oh, you "suck for life", do ya? Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!"

The passenger of the car stepped out and Blitz's jaw dropped. "Oh, shit! Verosika!"

"Blitzo" She smirked.

"I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because, I believe the nearest ocean is..." He stepped out from the car and fell flat on his face. "three rings down!"

You turned your head to Millie, "How do they know each other?"

"Beats me." She shrugged.

You were familiar with Verosika, you saw her at that rehab place that you were at for two months, but you only saw her once or twice before Verosika left.

"And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts."

"Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!"

Verosika pulled out a flask, "They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups. So, your sister says "Hi","

Oh shit, I completely forgot about Barbie. Can't believe I forgot about her. Does Blitz know about it?

The two bickered about the parking spot while you were deep in your thoughts.

Loona got out of the van, "You know Verosika Mayday?"

"Huh...? Oh, yeah. Her, yeah. We dated."

You jumped out of the van, "You guys dated?"

"Oh shit, Y/n. When did you get out of rehab?" Verosika laughed.

Loona, Millie, and Moxxie looked at you, "You were in REHAB?" Moxxie shouted.

"Long story." Fucking hell.

"Okay let's get back to the main point, our fucking parking spot! Let's go handle this shit."

~~~

Loona, Vortex and Blitz was engaging in a conversation about the office that's right across from I.M.P.

"Oh, no you don't, bitch." Blitz muttered.

"Sir... how about you let me go in and try to reason with her? I don't really listen to what's classified as "pop genre" music, so her status to me is name recognition alone..." Moxxie suggested.

Blitz glared at Moxxie, "In my opinion, her music is a bit derivative of-"

"Shut the fuck up!" He interrupted.

Moxxie sighed and walked through the door to talk to her gang.

You turned towards Blitz. "When did you date her?"

"Like 5 years ago probably. Did you see her and my sister?"

"Yeah.." You mumbled. "I was in there for about two months or so, I only saw Verosika once or twice, she ended up leaving way before I did."

"And my sister?" He looked gloomy.

"She was still there when I left. We didn't talk that much, I think we were both in shock."