Couch (Smut)

"So..here's my new place." You revealed your new living situation to Blitz. He nodded his head, taking in the empty space.

"Wow, you weren't kidding when you said there'a nothing here. You planning to get shit?"

You closed the front door with your foot and followed Blitz to the middle of the living room. "Uh..eventually. I just haven't really had time to go search around. And to be honest I just need some blankets and shit for my mattress. I don't really need anything else."

Blitz frowned, "Awh man so that means no fucking on your couch."

"What? Is the floor not good enough for you?" You teased back.

"Unless you want more bruises from the wood tiles because of how hard I fuck you." He thrusted in the air.

You rolled your eyes, "Oh yeah, totally. We done here?"

"Isn't there more to show me?"

"Not really. I already told you that there's nothing for you to see. Don't know why you were so adamant about seeing where I live."

"First, so I can stalk you-"

"God-fucking-dammit." You pinched the bridge of your nose, "Now I know how M&M feels."

"-second, Stolas said your place looked like shit and just wanted to see if it's true." He leaned against the wall.

"Is it?"

"Looks worse than mine. So," He clasped his hands as he stood straight up, "Let's find some shit for your shitty ass place, huh?"

"Wait what? Now?"

"Yeah because I don't want to hear you complain about how you have to sleep on a mattress no covers no pillows no nothing." He loosely placed his hand on the front door's doorknob. "You comin' ?"

"I just wanted to relax today." You dropped your posture.

"Relax on what? The floor? The shitty springy mattress?"

You wrinkled your nose, "Fine."

"Orrr you could completely forget about this and move back in with me. I miss our nightly fucks and I know you do too." He crossed his arms and winked.

"Leasing dude, and I already told you many times I kinda like living alone."

"That's bullshit and you know it. Come on, you miss being around me 24/7." He said, trying to convince himself that you're not getting bored of him since you moved out.

"Let's just pick out furniture." You rolled your eyes and gently shoved Blitz out the way so you could open the door.

You suggested to go to thrift stores and yard sells to get some cheap furniture, "That's a little nasty don't you think?" Blitz cringed.

"It's my money. I don't care where I sit."

"You're gonna sit on somebody's cum?" He deadpanned.

"Oh please," You rolled your eyes, "We both sit on our cum couch."

Blitz smirked, "Our?"

"Forget it."

The two of you spent the whole day together to find a good looking couch that doesn't have cum stains on it. Eventually you found a two seater couch and hauled it on top of Blitz's van to your place.

You guys struggled to get it through the apartment door but after a couple of tugs and pulls (and Blitz calling you a dumbass for not knowing how to listen to directions), it was finally in the apartment.