School Shooting (almost)

no school is getting shot up fyi 😭 and i didn't know how to add the last short so i added it in here at the very end.
thx for the views likes and comments!
i'll make the next short in a couple of days prob
~~~

It's been a couple of days since Blitz decided to try out that ABC's that he learned from Moxxie. Just by sitting all together you think that they all knew what happened the night after that Antartica  mission.

Blitz was in his office, talking to a freshly dead, rich, client. You and Moxxie looked tensed, both of your hands in a tight fist, as well as both faces redder than before. Millie on the other hand was snickering to herself.

"Don't." You pointed.

Millie couldn't contain her joyous laughter, "I had a feelin' he was gonna try it out."

"STOP." You and Moxxie yelled.

"Millie, honey, don't bring it up. I was already embarrassed about doing that to our boss's hand..on top of that, knowing Blitz did that to Y/n." He shuddered.

"I don't know if I should thank you." You replied.

"Did Mox teach Blitz right?" Millie smirked.

"Millie, I love you but I'm so uncomfortable right now."

"I take that as a yes."

You took a peak at the client, couldn't really tell how old he was, but he must've been in high school. He was wearing a worn down trench coat with what it looked like a bullet exit wound coming out of the back of his head.

You stopped staring once the creepy looking client and Blitz walked out of this office, "Thank you for hiring us! We won't mess this up!" Blitz turned back to his employees. "We're shooting up a school!"

"WHAT?" The three of you shouted.

"Well not the whole school, specifically five kids so it's not that bad."

"Blitz, that's basically a school shooting." You rebutted.

"I thought kids died for free?" Loona questioned.

"Kids as in little kids, these are high schoolers so they don't count." Blitz gave Loona the names, then turned back to his employees, "Ready?"

Moxxie spoke up, "Are we actually shooting up a school? Aren't we gonna get caught and even worse get shot by the teachers or cops?"

"Eh it's America, it takes cops 40 minutes to even stop the shootings and I don't think they gave teachers guns." Blitz shrugged, "We got time to knock out 5 teenagers."

"Why do we have to do it at the school? Couldn't we just follow them home and then kill them?" You tilted your head.

"That's gonna take too long, but if you want to then fine by me but i'm cutting your paycheck short for that one."

You rolled your eyes, "Are you trying to make me move in with you because it's not working."

Blitz puffed out and chest, "No..you're just...slow when it comes to killing!"

"Oh whatever. I'm not going to risk my life for shooting up a school." Before they could even mention, "Don't." You pointed to everyone. "Point still stands, I'm just gonna follow them home and then do it."

Millie and Moxxie soon agreed with you, saying how they don't want to traumatize the other kids. Blitz sighed in annoyance, now knowing it's gonna take a lot longer than normal. "Okay well, there's 5 of us so that'll help."