CHERUB: Wack the Hell Out of 'Em

The group was flipping through the channels, trying to figure out what to watch.

You didn't look so good, occasional tremors, couldn't stop scratching yourself, and very noticeable eye bags were seen. You haven't been doing drugs since that one incident during spring break, but you're slowly falling back into the hole. You can't get ahold of anything because Blitz is always keeping an eye on you.

The years of doing drugs still left a number on your body/face. You were still thin because the stimulants fucked up your stomach so you get full easily. Your face had scratch scars on them from meth binges, and your teeth well...some were missing and chipped. You hated yourself for doing this, you hate your parents, and you hate the circus. If it wasn't for greed then you wouldn't be going through withdrawals at work. If it wasn't for greed then Blitz wouldn't have to be up your ass all the time (literally too).

Your head rested on the cold table. It cooled your skin, helping with the low grade fever you had. Even though you were still shaking, the temperature of the table soothed you. The table started to shake, making you raise your head up in a very annoyed way.

"Guys... do you feel that?" Loona questioned, her ears perking up.

"Oh, shit! Is that a hellshake?" Blitz jumped up.

You rolled your eyes, "Those don't exist."

"That's possible?" Moxxie added.

"No, Moxxie. Blitz is just an asshole." You spat.

"Hey!" Blitz pointed his finger at you before losing his balance due to the shake.

"Don't panic, Moxxie!" Millie put her hands on her husband's shoulders.

"I'm not panicking because hellquakes don't happen."

"STOP GETTING HYSTERICAL, FATTY!" Loona shook him.

Everyone flinched whenever the wall was tore down. You dusted yourself off and looked at the new hole.

"Oh goddamnit, I just scrubbed the hell out of that wall!"

A hybrid robotic guy stepped out, "Do not be afraid!"

"Please tell me you got that insurance thing." Blitz groaned.

Millie grabbed her axe and was ready to attack this older fellow, "Who are you, and what do you want!"

"I am Loopty Goopty! Dastardly inventor of all things loopy and loopiiiiiish!"

"Loopy Goopty?" You asked Millie, both were snickering.

"Coulda just used the door, dude. Doesn't need to be this whole thing." Loona acknowledge.

"Ugh! This old fuck reeks of the living world. Did you just die?" Blitz crossed his arms.

"Yes! Moments ago, in fact! Which is what brought me here!"

"Just sayin'... the front door would've gotten you here fine." Loona pulled out her phone and started typing.

"Shut up, dear furry!"

You couldn't contain your laughter, Loona growled and pointed at you. "Hey! You're going to clean this shit up so I don't know why you're laughing!"

Loopy showed Blitz the man that he wants them to kill, "Not even a shit's length of time in Hell and already plotting revenge. I can respect a man with that sort of passion! I'm Blitzo, the "O" is silent."

"What O?"

"Aww thank you, now what's the tea, sis?"

During their interaction, Moxxie was shouting for help in which nobody helped him. You looked around and sighed, walking over to Moxxie and struggled to get the debris off.