Witch (Smut)

The portal opened up in the I.M.P meeting room.

"You guys can go ahead and leave, I gotta finish paperwork." Blitz tried to keep his composure.

"Since when did you do that?" Millie joked.

"Now. Anyway you guys go, I'm sure you had a long day singing." He rolled his eyes, pushing M&M out of the room. Blitz looked over at Loona,

"Just say you're going to fuck Y/n, we all know that's what you're planning." She groaned before leaving.

"Have a goodnight sweetie!" Blitz yelled out, but Loona was already gone. Blitz turned around and met eyes with you, feeling your lower region aching for him.

"I've had a shitty day." You whimpered. "I want you to take care of it." You walked towards him,  arms swung loosely around his neck. Blitz rested his hands on your hips, "I know how much you're jealous of Stolas' and I's situationship." He teased.

"No...Im just clingy." You smirked.

"How about we stop the talking and let me fuck the shit out of you." He growled. "I know how much you're begging for it. I saw how jealous you were when Stolas was talking to me."

"You were jealous when I had to pretend to be his kid." You rubbed your leg against his.

"You were loving it though, wernt you?" He said in a seductive tone.

"Just because I know it made you jealous." Your hand trickled down his torso and placed it on his bulge. "You want to fuck me in this witch costume?"

"That's a dumb question, of course I want to."

Blitz leaned forward, his lips crashing against yours in a desperate kiss, his tongue probing your mouth aggressively. You whimpered to his touch, getting down on your knees and unbuckled his belt before pulling them down. You could see his erect cock in his underwear.

You slowly pulled them off to tease him. His cock twitched in anticipation, straining against his underwear. You pulled them down to his ankles, and his hardened member is already leaking copious amounts of precum. He groaned softly, unable to resist you. "Please stop teasing." He whined.

"Now you know how I feel." You licked the sides of his cock, working your way up to the tip. You swirled your tongue over it before finally taking it in your mouth. He grunted as your tongue swirled around the head, teasing and pleasing him.

"Fuck..." he panted, his voice growing more hoarse with each thrust of your head. He closed his eyes, lost in the sensation of your mouth on him.

Blitz took off your witch hat so he can get a better look of your face. Your eyes watered due to his cock hitting the back of your throat. "You look so goddamn pretty." He managed to choke out, his hand gripping your hair.

His grip on your hair tightened, pushing your head harder against his cock. His hips rocked backward and forth, thrusting into your mouth, his tip brushing against your throat. He felt a sudden sensation that he needs to release, but you stopped sucking. "Eat me out...please." You begged.

Blitz's eyes widened in surprise but quickly turned into pure lust. "Alright, witchy," his voice hoarse with desire.

Blitz pulled you up with the grip of your hair without waiting for a response, he pushed you onto the table, spreading your legs wide apart.

He lifted up your dress and pulled your black underwear off before throwing it across the room. Your pussy glistened with anticipation, dripping with arousal. He knelt between your legs, his tongue darting out to tease your sensitive pussy. His hands held tightly onto your thighs, ensuring you wouldn't move away from him.

"Tell me you want this," His tongue tracing slow circles around your entrance.

"I want it...please! All day i've been craving you." You whined.

He began to suck and lick your pussy vigorously, his tongue dancing around your entrance, teasing your clit mercilessly. His hands held your thighs tightly, massaging and squeezing them in sync with his tongue licking and thrusting into you.

"That's it, baby," he groaned, "Let go, let me take everything from you. Let me take your worries away about me and Stolas."

He continued to pleasure you, alternating between sucking and licking your clit. He could feel your orgasm building, your body trembling with anticipation. 

"I can't wait any longer, I want to fuck you." He scooted you to the edge of the table, lining up his cock to your entrance. Without warning, he pushed inside you, groaning at the feeling of your warm, wet heat enveloping him.

You let out a sharp gasp as you gripped the table.

"Mm fuck." he moaned, his hips moving in a slow, deliberate rhythm.

Your moans of pleasure echoed in the silent room, fueling his desire further. With each thrust, he picked up the pace, pounding into you with force.

His hand moved down to your clit, adding another layer of pleasure/pain to your already heightened state. The room was filled with their combined moans and grunts and the table creaking.

Your orgasm built up quickly, body trembling with anticipation. Finally, you cried out his name, your walls contracting around him. Blitz moaned as he released inside of you, completely forgetting the chance of pregnancy. (calm down yall, i'm not gonna add a pregnancy trope)

Panting heavily, Blitz slowed down, his member still buried inside you. "Fuck I needed that." He panted before pulling out.

Your body relaxed, feeling his cum leak out of you. "Blitz! You came in me!"

"Huh? Oh shit." He laughed, before realizing. "Oh shit. Let's clean ourselves up so we can get Plan B. Or I could punch your stomach and save $50."

"I would rather not get punched."

~~~

You and Blitz walked into his apartment and quietly shut the door so they won't wake Loona up.

You took off your shoes and planted onto the pull out couch, too tired to take off the costume.

Blitz followed suit and laid down beside of you. "That was the most vanilla thing we've ever did." He chuckled.

"I know...felt like we were making love instead of having transactional fucking."

"Hey now, we fucked plenty of times just by ourselves."

"I know but...it felt different to me." You looked at him.

Blitz felt uneasy. He likes you, maybe even love you, but he really doesn't want to get attach in fear of you leaving him again, or even dying if you OD. He doesn't want to have feelings for you, but he does.

You on the other hand kinda feel the same way, but don't want to admit. You just use the excuse that you have daddy issues and just want a male figure in your  life, that's it.

~~
hey y'all lmk if you like or whateva