The Book (Smut)

Living with Blitz hasn't exactly been easy. You've been living with him for only a week and he's already been on your ass about things. You can't go anywhere alone, he confiscated your phone so you wouldn't call dealers,  and he's always drug testing you.

Working with him hasn't been any easier, but you absolutely LOVE working with Millie. You two are always goofing off and the first day you started working she was asking you sooo many things about how you and Blitz met. Blitz quickly jumped in and said, "childhood best friends," and left it like that. So, you're assuming he doesn't want anyone to know about the situation that you two are in right now/the past.

Whenever Moxxie heard that you two were best friends he said, "But you never once mentioned her?"

You knew why Blitz didn't mention you, but a part of it still hurts you.

You rubbed your eyes whenever Blitz woke you up by shaking you. "Mmm, what?" You groaned while rubbing your eyes.

"I need to do something today and I can't wait any longer, so you're coming with me...and I need your help."

You slowly sat up, "With what?"

"I'm starting a new business. Basically sinners will pay me to go off somebody in the human world instead of me killing people in Hell." His smile gotten bigger. "I might make more money."

"I don't know how to kill, I already told you that." You groaned while lying back down.

"Just keep being a janitor. What I need help with is to go over to some prince's house to get his magical book or some shit so we can go to the living world. You with me?"

"Uh no."

"Too bad you're coming with." He grabbed your hand and practically rushed you out the door.

"Can I at least make myself look decent? I just woke up and my hair is a mess."

"Too late for that, toots." He dragged you out of the apartment and since he was still holding onto your wrist you had to run with him.

"Wait, how do you know about the prince?" You got inside the van.

"I met him when we were kids. He was talking about some book."

"What do you want me to do? And are you sure about this? This is a fucking prince we're talking about."

"Just keep for lookout. I know where his room is."

About 30 minutes had passed and the van stopped blocks away from the prince's house.

"And now we walk." Blitz jumped out of the van with you following behind him.

"How come we're doing this in the middle of the day? Why not night?"

"Because he goes to sleep at night in his FUCKING room. We need to do this now."

~~

"Blitz you fucker." You whispered. The guards tighten their grip around your arms.

"Follow my lead." He whispered back.

"Prince Stolas, these two imps were trying to get inside your chambers." The guard spoke.

"Inside my chambers? Well then, I will handle them accordingly. Follow me imps."

You and Blitz exchanged glances before following right behind of Stolas, scanning the paintings on the wall. You saw a couple of pictures of Stolas and his daughter. Stolas led you two inside his purple/pink hue room.

"I didn't mean to crash your whatever party, I was just trying to-"

Stolas raised his hand, "Don't bother with it, I know why you are here. However I don't know why she's here." Stolas motioned his head towards you. You felt awkward being here so you just awkwardly smiled, "I'm here with him, that's at." You nervously laughed.