Outing

About less than a year ago you found the drawing that Blitz kept in his van that said "best frens 4 ever". You took the drawing and hid it in one of the closets that's in their apartment. You never mentioned the drawing because there was a lot going on. Drug addiction, work, fucking Stolas, catching feelings, etc.

You didn't exactly know why you never brought it up to Blitz. Maybe you're afraid of what he's going to say.

You walked inside of Blitz's office. Once he saw you he took his legs off of his desk and sat more "professionally".

"Why did you keep this drawing?" You sat down on the other side of the desk and slid the paper over to him.

Blitz looked closer and then leaned back. "Brings back good memories." He shrugged.

"Even though I had hurt you?"

Blitz exhaled, "Yeah." He pursed his lips together.

You leaned back in the chair, "Why have you let me stay with you? I hurt you so many times and yet you still keep me. I relapse when you tell me not to. I almost had a drug overdose right in front of you."

"I don't know, Y/n." His voice was low. "I don't have a good answer. Hell, even I don't know why I let you stay."

Blitz was telling the truth, but a part of him is thinking it's because you're the only good person that has have to deal with him. Sure, he has Moxxie, Millie, Loona, but you're different he thinks.

"Are you ever going to force me to leave?" Your voice cracked.

Blitz looked down at the drawing. "Never. I'm either always leaving people or they always leave me. I don't want to do the same to you, and I don't want to force you to leave." He looked back at her. "Let me take you somewhere nice. You deserve it. Plus...we never had a real date before. I mean, Ozzie's was different, but this time I actually want to take you somewhere nice."

Your eyes widened, "Really?"

"Yeah," He let out a small laugh. "Wear something nice, no more long sleeve stuff, show your arms."

"But Blitz, my-"

"I know."

You haven't worn anything that doesn't cover up the needle marks. You're embarrassed by them, and you don't want to give Blitz a reminder. Blitz on the other hand doesn't care if he sees it. He sees it whenever they're fucking and actively tries not to look at it, but this time he doesn't mind.

"Why do you want me to wear something sleeveless?"

"I remember when we were like 14 or 15 you said you loved wearing sleeveless things because you hate how your legs look and it counteracts or some bullshit you said. All of your costumes were sleeveless. I know you miss sleeveless shit." He chuckled.

You admired, "You remember?"

"I remember a lot of things about you. Good, bad, really bad. All of it."

"Ah shit, does that mean you remember the time where you walked in on me humping my pillow?"

"Y/n...that was last week."

"YOU SAW THAT!?"

"Relax! Yes? What were you talking about?" He laughed.

"When I was 14 somebody walked in on me humping my pillow." You laughed.

"Uh yeah, Barb."

"In my defense you guys look alike." You crossed your arms.

"Because we're twins? Anyway, we digressed, after work, get all dolled up or whatever you pussy-havers do, and let's go on a date."