What the FUCK

nvm yall i made it work
~~~~

Blitz froze after realizing what he just said. "Fuck, Y/n, I didn't mean that."

"Yes you did." You said above a whisper while backing further away from him. You clenched your fist to prevent yourself from crying. "I can't be here for tonight." You shook your head.

"What do you mean? Are you fucking leaving again?!"

"Shut the FUCK up Blitz. You're so fucking controlling." You laughed in disbelief. Blitz's jaw slightly dropped, he never saw you blow up on him like this. There was times where you blew up on him before, but not the way you're saying it right now. You were practically vibrating with so much anger. "I'm done, Blitz. I don't want to live with you anymore, I don't even want to see you." You said while putting on your shoes. When you stood up Blitz grasps your arm.

"Don't leave again, Y/n. I'm fucking begging you. Okay? I'm s-"

"Don't." You spat. "You always beg me to stay and then you SAY stupid shit. I'm fucking done Blitz. Don't ever try to find me." You got out of his grasp then opened the closet that was in the living room and got all of your clothes out of there before stuffing them in your bookbag.

"Do you even know where to go?!"

"I don't. I would rather live anywhere than living with you." You lips trembled. You proceeded to open the front door and leaving while slamming it shut.

You stood in the hallway, still hearing Blitz from the other side destroying his apartment because of anger and frustration with you and everyone else.

You left the apartment building, realizing you actually had no where to go, and surprisingly you didn't even crave drugs. (Well you did, but that wasn't your priority right now. Your main one was to find a place to live because living on the streets in hell is already dangerous enough).

You got deja vu when ever you scrolled through the contact list in your phone. Once you got to Blitz's number you hit blocked..and then proceeded to block everyone. Of course it pained you, but this was for the best. You had to put you first.

You only spent one night out on the streets, and then finally the next day you went apartment hunting.

You came across this one place in the ring you grew up in, Envy, that doesn't look half bad. You were terrified that there was going to be drug users/dealers living there but you need an affordable place to stay ASAP.

Hours later you're in your apartment. No money left, no furniture, no decorations, nobody living with you. You impulsively rented an apartment within 24 hours of leaving Blitz's. Fuck, this may be a mistake.

Back on your phone you searched for jobs around the area. The only jobs available was being a janitor. You got to be kidding me. You sighed dramatically and applied for all of the janitor positions. This really was like the time when you met Blitz again.

You were afraid this was going to be your life now. Alone in a dark empty apartment with no friends, no money, no family, and now, no more Blitz.