Western Energy: Self Titled

"Oh shit it's Stolas. Y/n, here."

"I don't want to talk to him!" You whispered yelled.

Blitz handed you the phone, then drove like a maniac. "Hey Stolas, listen, Blitz and I cant fuck you tonight. We're taking Loona to the doctor and she's freaking out."

"Put him on speaker." Blitz said, swerving the car.

"I'm sorry it's a bad time yet again.But, umm...I seem to have found myself in a bit of a sitch. I'm tied to the back of a horse at the moment."

"Pffttt...lucky bitch." Blitz said.

"Um, well, no. Rather unlucky. I seem to have been stolen by little cowboy friend of Blitz'."

"Ohh, which one?"

"Blitz if you made me talk to him then why are you the one who keeps talking?" You raised an eyebrow.

"How many cowboy friends do you know?" Moxxie said to Blitz. "What does he look like, your highness?"

"Umm...sexy?"

"That's Striker, sir!"

"Oh, for fuck's sake! Can't you just get away? Aren't you powerful?"

"I believe he has bound me with blessed rope, which limits my ability to free myself, I'm afraid. So, I think you and Y/n should come save me. I love it when Y/n uses her big metal po-"

"Okay, Stolas that's enough." You nervously laughed.

"Oh, shit. Stolas, I can't today, alright? I'm sorry. Like Y/n said, we're literally on our way to take Loona in for her very important Hellbies s-h-o-t."

You looked over at Loona and gave her a reassuring smile, but Loona just gigged you.

"Oh, ha, ha. Well, I do agree that is very important...But, I-" Stolas got caught off because of Striker.

"Don't worry about your lanky birdy...he's in good hands." The phone line vanished.

"Gaaagh, damn it!"

Blitz moves the clutch forward and the car speeds down the highway.

"Sir, let me, Moxxie and Y/n handle this one." Millie suggested.

"Me?! Why me?"

"Yeah, I don't want Y/n to get hurt." Blitz looked at you. Does he think I can't do it? He's the one that begged me to join.

"Actually, I do want to help you guys. I haven't whacked shit in a while." You chuckled.

"What's up with you and whacking?" Moxxie pointed.

"It's better than sticking a needle in my arm isn't it, Mox?"

Moxxie looked like he was about to say something but didn't.

"Okay, are you sure you three got this alone?" Blitz looked back.

"We can do it, sir." Moxxie smiled as his wife put a cowboy hat on him.

"Alright. Well, hurry. Stolas sounds like he might be in real shit this time." Blitz pulled up to the tall St. An's Hospital main building. "And knowing that guy's aesthetic, my money's that he's in Wrath." Blitz drops the car keys into Moxxie's hand, as Blitz pulls Loona out of the van and carries her over his head. "Now, get your asses down there and look for some cowboy crap or something."

Moxxie drives the van away. You sat in the back seat so Millie could sit up front with her husband.

"So Y/n, Mox and I been wonderin, what are you and Blitz?"